Chapter 14: The Tour

Cameron's POV

I have to apologize to her for not believing her. I was such a dick.

Today's the day she will be at America. I waited for her at the park. I had a special present for her.

***
Kristen's POV

I thanked Beth for sending me home. I pulled my suitcase and I saw there's something on my door. I walked quickly and grabbed that thing on the door. It was a note.

Meet me at the park. Love you. -Cam

Love me? I thought he hated me. I left my suitcase in my house and locked my door. I walked to the park. It's not that far from my house.

***
I saw Cameron sitting under the big tree where we always be.

I walked toward him. "Hi." I said. I waved at him. He smiled. I sat next to him. I leaned on his shoulder. "I miss you." I said. I intertwine our fingers. "Look, I'm sorry for not believing you. I was a dumb." he said. "It's okay, Cam. I forgive you." I replied.

"I have something for you." he said. He took out something from his pocket. "Here." he said. It was a ticket. Not just a normal ticket. "You gotta be kidding me, Dallas." I said. I read that ticket.

PENTATONIX TOUR 2014
DATE: SATURDAY, 13TH FEBRUARY2014
TIME: 7.30 P.M
VENUE: KING SQUARE GARDEN, CHINO HILLS.
SEAT: FRONT ROW
SEE YOU THERE, PENTAHOLICS!

I covered my mouth with my hands. I hugged Cameron then. "I thought I only told you about 5SOS (5SAUCE)?" I asked. "Well, Stacie told me." he replied.

***
I held Cam's hand and walked around the school hall. We laughed and talked about fun stuff.

"I thought-" Liam said. Cameron opened his arms. "She's all mine." he said. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Tomorrow is the tour. I'm so nervous!" I said. "It's okay." Cam replied.

Skip To The Tour

***
I wore my Pentatonix hoodie that I made for myself and a skinny jeans. I put my Converse on. If my outfit annoys you, I don't care. I love hoodie, skinny jeans and sneakers.

*knock* I ran downstairs and hugged my dad. "Be careful!" he said. "Okay, dad." I replied.

I opened the door. It was Cameron.

I climbed in to his car. I held his hand. "Get your phone ready." he said. "For what?" I asked. "Take pictures, duh." he replied. I chuckled. "Oh, of course." I replied.

***
Wow. We're so early. We entered the hall but there's just 2-3 people. But never mind, the earlier, the easier.

We took our seat and took silly selfies. He's too cute. Then, we heard a lot of footsteps came in. "It's 7.28" I said. "2 minutes more." he said.

Suddenly, everything went black. I didn't closed my eyes. I think it's the part of the tour.

Then, footsteps on the stage. Everyone screamed. So was I. I took my phone and get ready to take the pics. Cameron just smiled at me.

Lights on the stage was on and I screamed. "Hi, everyone!" Mitch, one of the members said. Everyone screamed again. So was I.

***
I took a lot of pictures of them singing. Videos too. They sang 5 songs.
-Evolution of Beyonce
-Royals by Lorde (Cover)
-Rather Be by Clean Bandit (Cover)
-Papaoutai by Stromae (Cover)
-Daft Punk

After singing session, they called their one of their fans to come on the stage. "Okay, we want that girl. The one who wears Pentatonix hoodie." Scott said pointing at me. My mouth dropped. Cameron clapped and everyone clapped and cheered.

I went to the stage and there's a chair. I sat on it. "What's your name?" Avi asked. "Kristen." I replied. I covered my mouth with my hands. I just can't believe it. They sang a song for me. I'm not sure what song is that but it sound like Elvis Presley's.

After they sang, I hugged them all. Kirstie gave me their latest album which they signed it and it's free. I thanked all of them and took a selfie with them. On the stage.

I went down and screamed in silent. I hugged Cameron. "Thank you, Cameron." I said. "You're welcome, babe." he replied. He kissed my forehead.

***
After the tour, Cameron and I went to the closest small store. We were so thirsty.

We went to his house because my dad was not at home. He was on his shift.

I entered his house and I saw a woman. "Hi there." she said. I smiled awkwardly. "I'm Cameron's mother." she said. "I never see you around." I replied. "Yeah, I was busy." she said. I just made an O face.

"Are you his girlfriend?" she asked. "Yes. I'm Kristy." I answered. "I'm Gina. Call me Gina." she said chuckling. I nodded and went upstairs.

Cameron gave me his jersey. "I don't know you were a Liverpool fan." I said. He laughed. "Go change." he said. I changed my clothes.

I slept on his bed and he slept on the floor.

A/N: Hi. For you guys who doesn't know Pentatonix, they are an A capella band. They sing without any instruments. Well, sometimes they do, with a cello. If you want to know them better, go search 'Pentatonix' and watch their videos too! You'll love it! They are the best band ever. My favourite though. And there's a picture in the sidebar. (From YOUR left: Kevin, Avi, Mitch, Kirstin@Kirstie and Scott) Thanks! -Jenna :)