Chapter 19: Proposal

A/N: Sorry for the last part at the chapter 18 everyone I was drunk *lie* HAHAHHA k sorry guys. I was confused abt the pov's so just dont care abt it. kbyeeee -Jenna

8 Months Later
Kristen's POV

I sighed sat on a couch. "Cameron? Cammie?" I said. I just got back from the studio recording. Cameron was free so he's the one who took care of Cammie.

"Look who's back!" Cam said. I turned behind. I rolled my eyes. "Why wouldn't you tell me you.guys went out?" I asked. "I wanted to but you're so super busy." he replied. I took Cammie from Cameron's hip and put him in his baby car. I sat on the couch again with Cameron next to me. "It's really hard when he's getting bigger and bigger." I said. I leaned on Cameron's shoulder and intertwine our hands. "Look at him." he said. He kissed me in the lip. Cammie went to us and laughed. I took Cammie and carried him at my left hip.

"Babe, I'm gonna go out for a while with your dad." he said. "Oh. Um, can I come over?" I asked. "No, babe. Sorry. It's men night." he replied. I nodded and kissed him. He kissed Cammie on the head and waved Cammie. Cammie waved back. "Be careful!" I said. "No worries." he replied.

Cameron's POV

I drove to Isaac's apartment and parked my car. I ran to Isaac's aparment and knocked the door. Isaac opened it and he look so suprised. "Come in." he said.

I sat on the sofa. "Drink?" he asked. I shook my head. "What brings you here?" he asked. "I want to purpose your daughter." I replied. "Woah, okay." he said. "Okay?" I asked. "Yeah, okay. I'm letting you." he replied. "Thank you." I said. I shook his hand. "I'm pretty sure she accepts." he said. I smiled and ran to my car.

I climbed in and went to the ring store. I bought a simple silver ring with a small diamond on the top of it. I ran to my car and took my phone. I dialed my mom's number and called her.

G: Hello.

C: Mom!

G: Yeah, whatsup?

C: Um, mom. I want to purpose Kristen.

G: Really? Wow. Okay. Good luck.

C: Thanks, mom. Bye.

G: Love you, Cam. Bye.

I ended the call. I was excited. Very excited. I didn't focus on the road because I was very excited.

Beep! The loud sound from a big van. I screamed and everything went black.

Kristen's POV

I've waited for 2 hours for Cameron. He hadn't come yet. I was so worried. Suddenly Cammie cried. Then I heard something bang down. It was a picture of Cameron in a small frame. It was on the floor. I took Cammie on my hip and went to the bang sound. I took that picture and put it back where it was.

I felt so worried. It's in the middle.of the night and he hadn't come. I called him a thousand times but he didn't answered.

Then my phone rang. I thought it was Cameron but no. It's from the police station.

***

I ran to the reception counter as fast as I can with Cammie on my hip.

I saw Gina crying with Sierra too. My jaw dropped when I saw Cameron on the bed hopeless. Everything were on his body. The beeping machine. Everywhere.

I was burst in tears. I don't want to lose the love of my life. "Miss Edward?" somebody called me. I turned behind and saw a nurse holding a small red box. "The police found this in his car." she said. I took that red box.

It was a ring. He was going to purpose me. I burst in tears, again. I gave Cammie to Gina and went out. I looked at the beautiful stars. "Please come back, Cameron." I said. "Kristen?" Stacie said. She hugged me. My face was red, messy and dirty with tears. I saw Nash was here. "Nash?" I said. I ran to him. I hugged him.

Cameron's POV

I opened my eyes. I stand. I looked around. It was full of crowd. There were a car flip upside down on the road. "What happened?" I asked everyone but they didn't answered. Prentending I was invisible. I saw a hospital van and entered the van.

We went to the hospital. I heard someone was crying. I recognize that cries. It was my Kristen.

I walked in and saw her crying. Stacie too. Mom, Sierra, Isaac, Dave, Karen, my son and my best friend, Nash. "Nash!" I said. But he didn't hear. I held Kristen's hand but she didn't felt it, at all. Then, I saw a man laying on a bed hopeless. I entered the room. I was suprised because I saw myself on a bed. Am I dead? Why they can't see me? What was happening? I can't be dead.

The ring! Where's my ring? I turned and saw Kristen held a red box. She held the ring that I bought for her. I sat on the floor thinking. "Wake up!" I shouted. "Wake up, you dammit!" I shouted. No! I can't be dead. No. I'm alive.