Chapter 20: Stay

Cameron's POV

I sat on the floor with crowd. I cried alone. I saw my princess was still bursting. "Dada!" Cammie said and he was looking at me. "Your first word!" Kristen said. Then she looked around the room. She hugged Cammie. Cammie did saw me. He saw my soul. Not my body.

Kristen's POV

"Cameron, please stay." I said. Suddenly, Cameron was moving. But not normal move. He was moving like a snake whatever. Then he body shook. I was panic then I called my dad. "Dad! Dad!" I yelled. My dad ran to me and asked me what happened. "Cameron." I said. My dad rushed into the room and told me to wait outside.

Half an hour later, dad came out and he frowned. "How is he?" I asked. "He's in a coma." dad replied. "Coma?! No!" I yelled. He's in a coma. No!

No! My Cameron. "Cameron, please stay." I said.

Cameron's POV

No. You have stay! Wake up, Cameron! Wake up! You can do it, Cam. You can do it. "God, why?" I asked. "Why, God why?" I continued.

I sat on the floor again. Suddenly, I saw a man with a hoodie and I regconised that man. It was the hoodie guy who called the ambulance for Kristen the other day. He was stalking us. He hid behind the wall. Then, he disappeared. I followed that man. He went to the toilet. He opened the door and his hoodie. Then, my eyes dropped.

He exactly looked like me. What the wtf was happening? I didn't had a twin. Is he my cousin? No. He went out and put his hoodie on. He exited the hospital. I kept following him. Then he sat on a bench. He took out a picture. In the picture, there was a girl, which was Sierra, me and a boy.. mom and my dad. It was a picture of us on a Christmas day. I was 2. "Please don't leave us, Cameron." he said in a British accent. Then he left.

Who was he? Is he my twin? I didn't have a twin brother. Well, mum never tell me. I ran to the waiting room and saw Kristen. Again. Crying. "Please stop crying." I said. She took a deep breath and stopped. "Cammie."I said holding his hand. "Dada." he said. Then Kristen's eyes widened. "Cammie, what do you see?" she asked. "Dadadada." he replied. "You saw Dad? But he's in there." Kristen said pointing at the room. "Cammie, tell mummy I love her." I said. I wish that he understands. But sorry, he's a baby.

***

Weeks and weeks had past and I wasn't gave any responses. Hopeless on the bed. "Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled. Winds were pulling me. Like, they asked me to go. Tornado, waves were pulling me. Did I have to go? or I stay. But I felt I can't. I can't stay. If it is like this, I have to go. I had to leave the world and went to another world there. But it's impossible if I had to leave my girlfriend and son here. Who will catch them up? She was my angel, my light and all of the sweet shit love things. And Cammie, he meant the world to me. He was my future. The next Cameron.

A/N: Okay, guys. I know this story has nothing about MagCon, Vine and all. And I'm sorry if I mixed present tenses with past tenses. English is not my first language. You know, Asian, duh And yes, I am Asian. Please don't hate me xD Mkayyyyy bye Thanks! and also, I'll update slowly and so late bc school's back and I'm busy so yeaaa bye -Jenna :)