Chapter 11: Again?!

A/N: So, for you guys out there doesn't know who Megan Nicole is, she is YouTube singer. She sings celebrities' songs, like cover. If you know what I mean. And there's a picture in the sidebar. Thanks! -Jenna :)

Kristen's POV

I waited for Cameron in my house. *knock* I opened my door and it's Cameron. "Cam!" I said hugging him.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded and we climbed in to his car.

***

He parked his car outside Shawn's house. From outside, I can hear to the music. It's so loud until Asia heard it.

I held Cameron's hand. He knocked the door and Shawn opened it. Cam hugged him then gave him his present. "Woah, Cammy Bear. I have lots of this. But never mind. It's nice. Thank you by the way. Come in." Shawn said. "You're welcome." Cameron replied. He looked at me and pointed the house with his head.

"Well, who is this lucky girl?" Shawn asked. "Hah, it's my girl. Kristy, this is Shawn. You know already. Shawn, this is Kristy." Cam replied. We shook our hands. It's creepy because he stared at me that long.

***

Cameron and I sat on the couch with Nash along. "Babe, I'm going to the toilet. Stay here, okay?" Cameron said. I nodded and smiled. "I'm gonna take some drinks. Want too?" Nash asked. "No, thank you." I replied.

"Okay, we're calling for The Vamps to the dance floor! Our next song is Oh Cecilia!" Shawn shouted. The band called The Vamps went to the dance floor. They sang the song and it was nice. I'm shocked because I looked Shawn sang too. He's voice was nice. He played guitar too.

I waited for Cameron about 10 minutes. I decided to find him at the toilet. I walked with tons of sweaty people. Suddenly, a drunk dumb Asian boy pushed me. Then, a curly hair guy caught me. I fell on his chest. I looked into his eyes. He looked into mine. He was about to kiss me. He crashed his lip on mine.

Cameron's POV

I was talking with Jack J and Matt. "Okay, my girlfriend is waiting. I better be going." I said.

I saw the couch and there's no one. Where could she be? I looked around and I saw a curly hair guy kissing my girlfriend. The fuck?!

I pulled Kristy and punched that guy on the face. He did back. "Stay away from my girlfriend, you dick!" I said. He finally walked away.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "I don't know, Cameron. I was looking for you and a drunk Asian boy pushed me and he caught me." she replied looking straight to my eyes. I made it as a silent moment. "You don't believe me?" she asked. "Fine, we can ask him!" she continued. "If we ask him, doesn't mean he will admit it!" I replied. "But you don't believe me!" she yelled. "How can I believe you?! You looked like you enjoyed the kiss! First Liam, then that dick!" I yelled back. She raised her hand and slapped me on the cheek. She cried. "Who do you think I am?! A slut?! No! It was an accident! It might be twice but I didn't do it! Fine, you don't believe me! We're over, Cameron! We're over. I don't want to see your face ever again!" she said crying. Mascara ruined her face. She pulled her necklace and threw it to me. She walked away crying.

I took the necklace and put it in my pocket. I took my car and drove somewhere, I don't know where.

Kristen's POV

I took the taxi to my house. " *address* " I said to the taxi man. I cried as hard as I can. I wish Stacie was here.

***

As I entered my house, I took my phone and I called Stacie.

S: Hello?

K: Hey, Stace. How are you?

S: Good. What about you?

K: Fine. Not too fine. But just fine.

S: Oh. What happened? I smell problems.

K: I-I broke up with Cameron.

I cried like the Niagara Falls.

S: Huh?! How could it be?!

K: We were at his friend's birthday party. Then, he went to the toilet. I waited for him about 8-10 minutes but he had not come. I looked for him then a drunk boy pushed me and a curly hair guy caught me. Then he kissed me. Cameron saw it and I told him everything but he don't believe me. So yeah.

S: That's harsh. Poor you. Look, there's 2 weeks more until holiday and you wanna come with me? To UK.

K: Yeah, sure. Sure. K. I gotta go now, bye, Stacie. Thanks for everything.

S: You're welcome, bye.

I locked my phone and ran upstairs. I changed my clothes. I went to my room and I saw Cameron's room. It's dark and Cameron's not there. I closed my curtain and went to bed.

***

I woke the next morning with pancakes smell. I took my bath and after that, I ran downstairs.

"Hi, dad." I said. "Morning, sweetheart." he replied. I took my pancakes and my orange juice.

"Dad, I want to go with you." I said. "Where? UK?" he asked. "Yes." I replied. "Are you sure? You don't want to stay here? With Cameron?" He questioned. "No, dad. I want to meet Stacie." I answered. "By the way, I want to go to school.. with you." I continued. "Well okay, honey." he replied.