Finale part 2

Hello everyone Hope you'll doing good and stay home stay safe

Note: Soon you'll know more about Abhimanyu

After some time Salman khan again appeared on the screen and called out Shehnaaz's name as the contestant who had to come out leaving the top 2 contestant.She stood up and hugged Sidharth tightly and whispered in his ears "Tu hi jeety ga tention na ly bahir tery liye dua kar rahi hongi"

Sana was about to go away but Sidharth hugged her more tightly and kissed her forehead. Shehnaaz hugged Asim and congratulated him and wished him.

Shehnaaz went to stage and Salman khan held her hand to brought her on the centre of the stage. Everyone clapped and hooted for her. She giggled and hugged salman khan. Salman khan raised her hand as she told him earlier in house that she want to stand beside him and he brought her hand up. After seeing that everyone more clapped and she giggled more.

"Kesa lag raha hai Shehnaaz top 3 mai aa kar?" Salman khan smiled

"Bohat acha mjhy umeed nahi thi k mai yaha tak aogi" Shehnaaz said smiling back

"Tum to chahti thi k Sidharth tmhary sath karha ho top 2 mai magar tum to eliminate hogai or wo ander hai to tumhy kia lagta hai k kon jeety ga" Salman khan said

"Mai ny usy kaha tha k mai show ka title jeeto gi or wo trophy or ab to bigboss ny keh dia k mai ny show ka title jeet lia ab wo trophy jeety ga mjhy yaqeen hai" Shehnaaz said giggling. Everyone laughed and Sidharth mom saw her lovingly

"Chalo ab tum udhar ja kar sb k sath beth jao or APNY Sidharth k liye dua karo" Salman teased her

Shehnaaz went to all ex-members and met them and then she met her mother and hugged her tightly. After meeting her, she turned towards Sidharth's mom. Sidharth mom was smiling happily but shehnaaz was scared to meet her as she thought that she must be angry on her because of her behaviour with Sid. Sidharth's mom  opened her hands to hug her and she laughed at Shehnaaz's astonished face. Shehnaaz gasped and happily hugged her and laughed.

"Congratulation beta kia haal hai? Sidharth mom said pat her face gently

"Thek ho or Thank you Aunty" Shehnaaz said smiling and then all of them sat on their respective seats.

Salman khan asked Sidharth and Asim to switch off the lights and come out of the house. A few minutes later Sidharth and Asim came on the stage, hugged Salman khan and waved towards ex-members and their family. When Salman khan was announcing winner Sidharth saw his moti praying and she was obviously praying for him and then he saw his mother and she was also praying for his victory. He felt blessed to have them in his life who genuinely happy for his victory and it was written all over their faces. He was in his thoughts when Salman khan raised his hands and he looked at him in shock. Sidharth shouted out of happiness. Firstly Salman khan hugged Asim and then Sidharth.

Salman khan announced Bali trip for top 4 people except Sidharth as he was the winner. Shehnaaz wanted to hug Sidharth first and congratulate him but as Arti and Rashmi went toward stage before her so they hugged him. Shehnaaz pouted mentally but shrugged off his thoughts and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. Sidharth felt heavenly as he was holding his moti with one hand and trophy on another hand. Salman khan interfered in their hug as he had to give tickets to her. Then everyone came to stage and congratulated him.

Sidharth wanted to talk to Shehnaaz but he was attacked by media. Media asked him about his winning moment, his journey, his connection. He was giving them answers happily. Shehnaaz and few other members were also bombarded by media's questions and got busy giving interviews. Sidharth and Shehnaaz's family went to their vanity. While interview some people asked about Shehnaaz from Sidharth and about Sidharth from Shehnaaz,which was an obvious question. Both got blushed and Sidharth also gave all credit to Shehnaaz for his wonderful journey in the house. Shehnaaz gave credit to Sidharth for making her strong in the game. She dogged some questions. As a whole it was a roller coaster ride for both of them as well as other members.

Sana got hella tired giving interviews and finally after 1 and half hour her interviews which seemed like eternity she went to her vanity and asked about Shehbaaz. Her parents told her that he was doing a live chat and went outside. Shehnaaz sat down on couch and checked her phone she saw many messages and notifications all were for congratulating her and few were from her fan pages. She saw few messages and post and then closed her phone. She rested her head back. Her parents sat beside her and patted on her shoulder.

"Kesi hai beta? Thak gai hai?" Her father asked (sorry i can't write in punjabi cuz i don't know punjabi that much)

"Mai thek ho or han mai bohat thak gai ho. Wesy ap log Punjab sy kab aye? Shehnaaz said resting her head in her mother's lap.

"Hum parso aye hai beta tu ab yehi rahy gi na shehbaaz k sath?" her father said

"Haan papa yehi rahogi yaha bohat si offer mili hai or agar punjab mai koi kam hoga to waha a jao gi" Shehnaaz said

"Acha hai beta tjhy jo sahi lagy" her mother said stroking her hair "Beta hum parso Punjab wapis chaly jaye gy"

"Kiu? Abhi to ap aye hai or waqt bhi nhi guazara" Shehnaaz said and raised up.

"Beta hum sary kam chor k aye hai yaha to jana hoga or jb tu farigh hogi to Punjab ana Dada Dadi bhi tera intezar kar rahy hai blky pura punjab hi" her father said proudly

"Haan haan zaror aogi mjhy bhi sbsy milna hai or dada dadi thek hai" Shehnaaz smiled

"Haan wo bilqul thek hai" her mother said

Shehbaaz went to live as he promised his followers which were increased when he went to bigboss house and everyone loved him.

Saranghae everyone ♥️