Ch 19

Hello, everyone, I hope you'll are doing great I really missed you all. Keep supporting me and let me know about your views about the update

The next day Sid and Shehnaaz both were busy with their respective work so they didn't get time to see each other and even both didn't get time to message each other. Shehnaaz and Sid had an interview with Manu Punjabi but separately in the evening so they decided to give an interview in Shehnaaz's house as there were many people in Sid's house. Shehnaaz bought something to eat and waited for Sid and Manu. After about an hour Manu and Sid came to her house and chatted for a while, both thanked him as he really supported them. First, he took an interview with Sid and decided to upload it earlier, and then he took the interview of Shehnaaz but decided to upload it after some days. Shehnaaz and Sid didn't talk much but tried to seem okay in front of Manu. When Manu left her place, Neither Sid stayed there nor Shehnaaz stopped him. Later in the evening or night, both didn't talk to each other and waited for each other to message.

At night Adi came to Shehnaaz's place as he wanted a night out and planned to play games with Shehbaaz. Both enjoyed almost late night. The next morning Shehnaaz woke up earlier and went to the living area where Adi and Shehbaaz were sleeping while sitting. She woke them up after a lot of struggle. Adi saw his mobile and he freaked out by seeing 10 messages and 6 missed calls of Sid "Shit mamu called me many times"

Shehnaaz- "Tuny btaya tha any sy pehly k yaha a raha hain"

Adi- "Preeti massi ko btaya tha kiu k mai un k ghar hi tha"

Shehnaaz- "Phir tension wali kia baat hai koi kam hi hoga ja jldi is sy pehly ghussa ho wo". He hurriedly went to Sid's house and where his Nani was sitting on sofa and was crying.

Adi- " Naani"

SiM- "Adi bacha kaha tha?" She ran to him and hugged him tightly

Sid also came at that time.

Adi- "Mamu...."

Sid shouted "Where the HELL you were"

Adi- "Mamu w-wo"

Sid cut him off in between- "Did you know how much we were afraid and why you didn't receive the call and message me back. Tell me Dammit". Adi was so afraid that he couldn't utter anything.

SiM- " Sid relax let him say something"

Sid- "What relax maa he was out, the whole night and he even didn't pick the call. He is not that big that he can spend his nights out and didn't even care to tell anyone. Priya was with him but she also didn't know his whereabouts". Sid was continuously shouting so no one dared to say anything to him. As Shehnaaz was worried about Adi so she came to Sid's place and after hearing shouting of Sid, she came near him and put her hand on his arm

Shehnaaz- "Sid aram sy uski bat to sunly"

Sid- "Kia bat suno. Huh?

Tiya came and removed Shehnaaz's hand and said- "Shehnaaz Tmhy kuch nahi pata to beech mai mat bolo and it's a family matter so stay out of this" but Shehnaaz didn't heed her and again went towards Sid

Shehnaaz- "Sidharth pehly sunly bat phir ghussa hui. Adi mery ghar tha Shehbaaz k sath"

Sid- "Tery ghar wow great or btana zarori bhi nahi samjha". He jerked her hand

Adi- "Magar mamu"

Sid shouted- "Just Shut up". He went to his room fuming in anger. Shehnaaz went behind him

Sid's massi- "Tumny is larki ko bohat sar par charhaya hua hain"

Tiya- "Har chez mai ghussna bohat zarori hai iska