Ch 28

Shehnaaz- "Kuch khaye ga?"

Sid- "Nahi bus tu idher aa"

Nikhil went back after recording video. Shehnaaz insisted Sid to stay back with her and he happily agreed to her. She sat beside him on the sofa and he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closed to him. She put her head on his chest and closed her eyes, entwining their fingers. There was silence, comfortable silence.

Sid- "Baby?"

Shehnaaz- "Hmm"

Sid- "I love you". It was a sudden confession of his love. She looked up at him in an almost shock

Sid chuckled- "Kia"

Shehnaaz- "Kuch Nahi tu bolta nahi na"

Sid- "Iska yeh matlb to nahi mai tujhsy pyar nahi karta"

Shehnaaz smiled- "I love you more"

Sid- "Bed par chaly?"

Shehnaaz- "Haan mujhy change karny dy". Both got up and Sid sat on the bed while Shehnaaz took out her night suit "Tu inhi mai comfortable hoga?". Sid nodded. She walked to the washroom to change but she forgot to close the cupboard. Sid shook his head in disbelieve and stood up to close it. He saw something under her clothes familiar to him, he pulled it out and it was his shirt that he gave to her when she stayed at his house for the night. He astoundedly took it and again sat on the bed. After 5 minutes Shehnaaz came out wearing her cute blue nightsuit

Sid- "Baat sun"

Shehnaaz came near him- "Haan"

Sid- "Yeh tery pas kaha sy ai"

Shehnaaz whined - "Tu ny kaha sy dekh li yar Sidharth please mat ly kar jaye tu.. mai tujhy koi or la dungi"

Sid- "Tu kiu lai"

Shehnaaz said nonchalantly- "Is mai sy teri khusboo a rahi thi to tujhsy chupa kar ly aye"

Sid chuckled and pulled her on his lap and held her tightly from waist "Meri jaan". He kissed on her cheek and then caressed her cheek "Itni cute kiu hai". She giggled and hugged him " Kab lai yeh? Pata hi nahi chala"

Shehnaaz- "Usi din"

Sid- "Sony chaly?"

Shehnaaz- "Chal". Both laid down and her back was touching his front and his hand was under her and another hand was around her waist holding her hand.

Shehnaaz- "Baat kar"

Sid- "Tu bata"

Shehnaaz- "1 photoshoot k liye bola hai Nikhil ny magar mera dil nahi hai wo karny ka"

Sid- "Kiu?"

Shehnaaz- "Baby mai comfortable nahi ho wo Swimsuit ka photoshoot hai or tujhy pata hai kesa hota hai"

Sid- "To na kar baby"

Shehnaaz- "Magar Nikhil keh raha tha acha hai. Samajh nahi a rahi"

Sid- "Baby agar tu comfortable nahi hai to na kar jitna bhi acha hai"

Shehnaaz- "Hmmm"

Sid- "Wesy bari sexy lagy gi swimsuit mai"

Shehnaaz- "Bakwas na kar"

Sid- "Sahi keh raha ho hot and sexy" She hit him on his shoulder. He held her arms and trailed his fingers from her jawline to neck sexually. His hand was so warm and the caress was so gentle that her eyes gradually closed.

Shehnaaz gulped - "Sidharth". He leaned down and gave wet kisses to her jawline and trailed kisses down to the nape of her neck. She grabbed his other hand and pressed it hardly. He seductively rubbed his finger on her throat, her eyes were shut in anticipation. He bit on her neck even harder to make sure that his first mark on her was deeper. She whimpered. He pulled back, looking at the red blotch that he gave to her, smiling at it. He gave full attention to her facial features, she was angelic while blushing. Her big eyes were still closed in proximity. He looked at her pouted lips, so juicy and pink. He couldn't stop himself and again kissed her right cheek and jawline. He again laid back as close to her as he could.