Award Show

Hello everyone. How y'all doing. I know I'm super late. Sorry I was busy and couldn't write much. Here is another update hope y'all liked it.

Keep streaming Bhula Dunga, Kurta Pajama and Dil ko karar aya

Love you all 💞

Shehnaaz and Sid were sitting in Nikhil's office discussing Award performance. They had to perform on 3 songs. The money was also good as they were in the most demanding couple nowadays and had a very high hype. Their fan following is huge and had the power to make anything super hit. Their manager and producer were coming to meet them and to sign a contract if everything goes well.

Sid- "Just performance karni hogi?"

Nikhil- "Haan maybe bus host kuch bat karly"

Sid- "Choreographer kon hai?"

Nikhil- "Nidhi"

Sid- "I know her she's good"

Nikhil- "Hmmm"

Shehnaaz- "Or kon kon hoga?"

Nikhil- "Or bohat sy TV actor or actress hongy"

Sid- "Let's see".

Nikhil- "I think you should do. It's good for both of you. As she's new in this industry so it'll good for her recognition here and they'll see potential in her. Sid you also didn't work for many years. Good opportunity for both of them"

Sid- "You're right".

Shehnaaz clicked her pictures as she had nothing to do. Manager and Producer of Award function reached after about half an hour. They discussed a few more things. Everything seemed perfect. Sid asked Shehnaaz if she had not any problem so they signed the contract. This all things took an hour. They had to start practice this weekend. When everything finished, they reached home and told everyone about the news. Everyone congratulates them. They were sitting at the dining table discussing about their life, day.

Shehnaaz- "Abhi tujhy kia hogya hai tu kiu udas betha hai?"

Abhi got in conscious- "Kuch bhi to nahi"

Shehnaaz- "To phir chup kiu hai?. Tabiat thek hai?"

Abhi- "Nahi esa kuch bhi. Thek hun".

Sid- " Bad mai baat kary gy" A voice of breaking something came from the kitchen.

SiM- "Kia hua Priya thek hai tu?"

Priya came out of the kitchen- "Sorry nanni glass tut gya"

SiM- "Tujhy to nahi laggi?"

Priya- "Nahi"

Sid said sarcasticly - "Tor bachy Tor jitna dil karta hai tor. Teri shadi k bad tery susral sy laoga Jo kuch tory gi. Balky tery pati sy lunga is sabky pesy"

SiM- "Shut up Sid"

Sid- "Sahi bol raha hun"

Priya- "So mean mamu ghalti sy toota hai"

Sid- "Mai ny to kaha torly". They all were teasing each other. After dinner trio Sid, Abhi and Shehnaaz were sitting in Abhi's room. Sid told everything to Shehnaaz and she was really sad about it.

Sid- " Tu ny baat ki us sy?"

Abhi- "Nahi"

Sid- "To kiska wait kar raha hai kabka bola hua. Jab chali jaye gi tab boly gi"

Abhi- "Yar I don't know wo tension mai hai apni mother ki waja sy yeh na ho mana kardy. I'm scared"

Sid- "Kis baat ka dar?"