Ch 8

Hello everyone! Hope you all doing great and have with your family members.  Always remember to love yourself but don't fall in love with you

Abhi laid on the bed while Sidharth settled with headrest.

Abhi- "Bro tell me what's cooking?

Sid said confused- "What do you mean?"

Abhi- "Wohi sb jo Tu ny sab k samny nahi btaya"

Sid- "There's nothing to tell"

Abhi said wickedly- "Ohh are you sure?"

Sid- "What do you mean?"

Abhi- "You know what I mean"

Sid- "I seriously don't know what you are trying to say"

Abhi- "Okay tell me about you and Shehnaaz"

Sid- "What?"

Abhi- "Ohh look someone pretending to be innocent. Bro i spent almost 25+ years with you and i know you inside out so come on tell me everything"

Sid- "What you are trying to say? What should i tell you about Sana? Didn't you see on tv"

Abhi- "I saw everything and i know that there is something else... you don't wanna accept? Or what haa?"

Sid- "There is nothing like you're thinking and she is my very dear friend like a really close friend. She is really innocent and awesome girl. I want to continue my friendship with her for a long life."

Abhi- "Ohh she is only your dear friend. Really? So what was that we saw on the tv. Sid we have known you better and that happiness peace you have around her i have never seen before and i think there is more than friendship so think about it cuz she is best for you and she is very good. And we all know that how she affects you. Okay goodnight I'm tired". Abhi went to his room and Sid was sitting on bed resting his head on the headrest.

Sidharth was tired-out so he tried to sleep but he couldn't as he was not get used to sleep on his bed and he was feeling that something is missing. There was an uneasiness, he kept on changing his side...suddenly he missed Shehnaaz. He was stunned that he missed her in a really short period of time because he always told her that they couldn't be together all of the time and will have changed Life. He drifted to sleep thinking about Shehnaaz
                             **********

Sunbeams striked through the window on the delicate face of Shehnaaz. She tossed on the bed to cover her face. As Shehnaaz's mother was an early riser...she woke up at 8 am. She woke up everyone so they could spend as much time as they could because they would go to Punjab in the late night.

(Shehnaaz's mom as SM and Shehnaaz's father as SF)

SM- "beta nashty ka kia krna hai?"

Shehbaaz- "Mummy yehi khana hai ya kahi bahir ja kar khana hai?

SF- "beta jesa tum logo ko thek lagy"

SM- "yehi mungwa ly"

Shehnaaz- "Chalo nashta hum yehi krlety hai phir bad mai shopping k liye chaly or wohi lunch krly gy mai soch rahi ho baqi ghar walo k liye kuch lylo"

SM- "Yeh thek hai"

Shehbaaz ordered Breakfast and they all ate their breakfast and talked till noon so they went shopping to Oberoi Mall and bought gifts for everyone. They  had lunch and returned back to the Hotel in evening. They quickly packed their stuff so they could leave for the airport.

SM- "beta Punjab jldi ana or apny dosto ko bhi ly kar ana"

Shehnaaz-"Haan mummy jaldi jldi or dosto ko bhi ly kar ao gi"