Accident

Heya everyone. How are y'all?. Here is an update. I hope y'all will love it. Please feel free to let me know about your thoughts about this update.

I have already written the next update so it will depend on your response that when should I upload it

Saranghae 💞

Shehnaaz was driving without being her senses. Her eyes swam with tears and she was hiccuping loudly. Her nose got red and lips trembled because of constant crying. Her mind was going towards his words and she couldn't believe how could he blame her for cheating on him and having relationship with someone else when she told him that she didn't give a damn to anyone if he will be with her. He promised her to take care of her but he hurt her, he promised her his love but he gave her pain. She bit her lips to keep them from quivering and blinked her eyes to get rid of the blur. Her heart started hurting. She felt the pain eating her up inside. Her heart was broken into a million pieces.

Agony filled her when she stopped her car at the side. She couldn't just let him say anything about her love for him. She'll put some senses in his mind and then will kill him. She will tell him finally what he was for her.

She started the car again, the traffic was terrible. She was about to take a U-turn towards his house. When from the right side of the road a biker came out of nowhere, obviously breaking his signal. She noticed him when he was in the middle of the road, so she slowed down to allow him to go in front of her. That time he also slowed down. So she sped up. Immediately he also sped up. She thought it what confused was that they both slowed down thinking the other will go ahead first.

And as he sped up, she saw him approaching her. He was not slowing down and she had a split second to react. She slammed on brakes and swerved to the left of the road. When suddenly as she was in the middle of another lane, her peripherals caught something coming from the right side. She turned her head and saw a red truck speeding towards her. Then she only could listen to the sound of brakes screeching and tires screaming. What she remembered was the fraction of a second of the impact, her head flung forward, and the sound of metal on metal. The truck hit her car hardly and then a *CRASH*.

Her car flew for about a couple of meters and hit the road. Her car did not have airbags and the seatbelts did not fully restrain her. She didn't remember the impact of her head against the steering wheel, but it happened.

The crowd started to gather around her car and few people tried to take her out of the car which was now only trash. It was trashed from every corner and they thought whoever was inside might be dead till now. When they took out her. Blood was oozing out of her head and somewhere from her face. She was unconscious. Someone checked her heartbeat, first, there was no beat but suddenly he felt a low and weak beat of her heart. He informed everyone and took out her phone from the car with great difficulty. Someone else called an ambulance and another person put the cloth around her head so no more blood got to waste.

There were only 2 numbers on her speed dial. He called one number but it was off then he called another number and it was answered by the person.

***
Abhi said sternly- "Shehbaaz rona band kar or bol kia hua hai"

Shehbaaz replied hiccupping- "Sana k phone sy call ai thi k uska accident hogya hai mujhy kuch samjh nahi a rahi. Sidharth ka phone band hai please tum log bhi a jao"

Abhi- "Konsy hospital?". He told him about the hospital and Abhi told Sid about it. Both rushed towards the door when Sid's mom also tagged along with Abhi.

Sid was driving like maniac but no one could reach on time because of Mumbai's traffic. When he got stuck, frustration overtook him and he shouted in helplessness. He growled running his hand through his hair. He hit on steering and horn continuously. Finally, he again started moving and reached the hospital in a rush. He straight came to reception ignoring eyes on him. He asked about Shehnaz and a receptionist also gasped looking at him but he was not in a state to entertain anyone. After confirming a room number from the reception he again ran towards an emergency. Abhi, Sid's maa, and Shehbaaz was already there pacing here and there