Bangalore, New entry

Shehnaaz had to go to Bangalore for her MV with Jessie Gill as shooting in Mumbai had finished. She had a flight at night.

Priya- "Sana ap kitny din k liye ja rahi hain?"

Shehnaaz- "Priya sirf 1 week  k liye"

Priya- "Sirf? Hum apko bohat miss kary gy"

Shehnaaz- "Mai bhi miss karo gi but kam bhi to karna hai na"

Priya- "Aj ap hamary sath hi dinner krly na itna time hogya hai. Waisy bhi ap kal chali jaye gi. Shehbaaz bhaiya ko bhi bula lety hai"

Adi- "Haan bohat maza ayega mai Shehbaaz ko phone karta hun". He called Shehbaaz before letting Shehnaaz to say something.

Preeti and SiM went to prepare dinner as it was already 7. Sid and Abhi went as they had some important work and Shehnaaz, Shehbaaz, Adi, and Priya decided to play ludo till dinner. After sometime Shehnaaz went to the kitchen to help them and Neha and Aryan downloaded games on Shehnaaz phone.

At 8:30 dinner was ready and till that Sid and Abhi also came back

Preeti angrily- "Aryan, Neha what are you both doing. Leave Shehnaaz's phone". Both ran towards Shehnaaz and hid behind her

Shehnaaz- "Di koi bat nahi mai ny hi inko phone dia tha bore ho rahy thy"

Preeti- "Shehnaaz agar kuch krdety to"

Shehnnaz bent and hugged both of them and said "Nahi karty kuch itny pyary bachy hai"

Neha and Aryan both kissed Shehnaaz cheek and went toward Preeti.

Aryan- "Mama we'll not do anything to Di's phone"

Neha- "Yeah mom we are good kids"

All aww on their cuteness and everyone settled and had their dinner, laughing and leg-pulling. After dinner Aryan and Neha pulled Shehnaaz with themselves in the room to play something. At 10 everyone decided to go to sleep as they all were very tired. Shehnaaz wanted to spend some time with Sid but couldn't because Sid was busy in his work. Shehnaaz was really disturbed at the thought that after 2 days Tiya will come and she'll not be here for almost a week. She with a heavy heart went to her house and packed the bag.

In the morning Shehnaaz woke up early and freshened up quickly because it was her last day of shooting in Mumbai so she went to the location. She got free in the late afternoon. She went to lunch with her manager and Jessie. She went to Sid's house to meet them.

SiM- "Shehnaaz beta kesa raha tumhara din"

Shehnaaz- "Bohat thak gai hun"

SiM- "Aww meri bachi kuch khaogi"

Shehnaaz- "Nahi baqi sab kaha hai?"

SiM- "Aty hi hongy unko pata hai tum a rahi ho"

After some time everyone came and had tea with some snacks. Priya was leaning on Shehnaaz and holding her hand tightly.

Priya- "Sana mai apko bohat miss karo gi"

Shehnaaz giggled- "Mai bhi miss karogi"

Sid- "Priya Tum to esy bol rahi ho jesy wo pata nahi kitny dino k liye ja rahi hain"

Abhi said teasingly- "Haan wesy bhi tumhari Tiya Di bhi to a rahi hai"

Priya said in low voice so that no one heard her-"I don't like her" but Adi heard her and laughed. Shehnaaz smile dropped and she really didn't want to go. She felt irritated so she excused herself and went to her house. Sid said that he'll drop her at the airport and she refused but Sid insisted. At 8 Shehnaaz and Sid were going towards the airport, Sid noticed that Shehnaaz's mood was off.