Coming Home

Hello everyone. How y'all doing. I hope everyone will dealing greatly with their problems. I came back with another update. It was so long that I updated but I'm sick AF. I also had corona test few days back and luckily it turned out negative but still I'm admitted to hospital. I'm bored so I wrote it here lol as I had nothing to do. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Yeah Next Update might be last chapter of this book

Take care

Love y'all ❤❤

Doctors were checking her up and it seemed like she twisted her ankle and put her all weight on her leg which causes her so much pain. They injected that area to numb the pain and then gave her Anesthesia to do the operation again. The plates that they put in her leg to join bones displaced so again they opened the stitches and placed it in right place. Soon her cries in pain lowered down and then dead silence. The only voice in the corridor was the voice of hiccupping of Sid. He was crying seeing Sana in pain. Abhi pulled crying Shehbaaz from there. Maa was holding Sid in her arms tightly and he was mumbling something but she couldn't understand, so she pulled his face up and wiped his tears kissing his forehead.

Sid- "Maa mai mar jaon ga. Mera dil band ho jaye ga Sana k bghair. Mai nahi reh sakta us k baghair. Nahi dekh sakta usko takleef mai. Mar jao ga mai. Jaan hai wo meri. Pyar karta hun us sy. Mar jaon ga. Saans band ho jana mera agar wo mery sy dur gai to. Please maa please usko bolo wapis a jaye. 1 chance dydy. Wapis a jaye. I'm living in dark without her love, without her smile, without herself around me. Please tell her to come back to me maa".

He sobbed loudly and hugged her tightly. His mother's heart broke by seeing her son in such a vulnerable state. She wanted to bring all the happiness and laid them in his foot but his happiness was in the person who was lying unconscious inside the room. She decided to do anything to bring her back to him.

Soon Doctor came outside and told them about the situation and that everything is under control. No need to worry about anything. He told them that they can meet her in a few minutes when the nurse came out. He left and after about 15 minutes nurse came and allowed them to go inside. They waited for her to come back to conscious and after meeting her, all of them left except Sid as the Doctor suggested them to keep Sana at the hospital for a night and might be discharged in the morning.

Once everyone left Sid sat in front of her and held her hands and kissed it softly. A few tears dropped on her hand. She pulled his face up by holding his chin.

Shehnaaz- "Ro kiu raha hai?"

Sid- "Mai bohat dar gya tha Shehnaaz bohat zaida". He said in a muffled tone to hold a sob.

Shehnaaz chuckled- "Kiu?"

Sid in bewildered- "Kiu? Tujhy nahi pata kiu? Jaan nikal gai thi meri tujhy itni takleef mai dekh kar. Mai tujhy nahi khona chahta".

Shehnnaz- "Tuny kiu takleef pohanchai phir?"

Sid- "Demagh sar gya tha tujhy kisi or k sath soch kar dekh kar. Mujhy laga...Mujhy laga mai tujhy utna pyar nahi dy raha jitna tu chahti hai. Mai tery liye kafi nahi ho. Mai tery interest sy bohat dur ho"

Shehnaaz- "Pagal hai tu? Tujhy mery pyar par yaqeen nahi tha? Tujhy laga mai cheat kar sakti hun? Tujhy bola nahi k tu boldy k tu mera hai to mujhy kuch nahi nazar ayega? Tujhy mai ny apny pyar ka yaqeen nahi dilaya tha?"

Sid- "Tha yaqeen. Abhi bhi hai. Demagh kharab hai na pscho ho jo esy sochny lag gya tha. Insecurity bahir a gai thi. I'm sorry meri jaan I'm really sorry"

"Kiss me", said her eyes. Suddenly she held him tightly and hugged him. That was the tightest hug of his life and it felt heavenly. He knew what he had to do. He now had the self-confidence of being capable of her. It just kind of assured him of a lot of things and lifted a big burden over his head and heart. She now buried her head in his chest.