Ch 10

The next day Sid woke up early and went to the gym. Everyone congratulated him and celebrated his achievement by cutting the cake. He spent a lot of time there as he was back after many months. After gym Sid decided to call Shehnaaz. So he called her but she didn't pick up the call so he tried 2 to 3 times, but still no response. He went home.

Shehnaaz was busy in her photoshoot. She went at shoot location early morning and now 4 hours passed and only a few pictures left. She was sitting in her vanity waiting for makeup artist, till then she decided to check her phone and  was shocked to see Sid 3 missed calls

Shehnaaz thought- 'Ab pakka ghussa hoga mjhsy or sadta rahy ga'

She called him and after 4 to 5 rings he picked the call

Shehnaaz- "Sorry Sidharth mai shoot may busy thi Abhi vanity may ai to teri call dekhi"

Sid- "It's okay baby mjhy pata tha tu shoot par hai mai ny isi liye call ki k mai gym sy free hua tha or agar tu free hogai hai to lunch par chaly"

Shehnaaz- "Hayee ab tu ghar chala gya kya?"

Sid- " Haan ghar chala gya or tu kb tak free hogi"

Shehnaaz- "Mai Ady ghanty tak free ho jao"

Sid- "Chal mjhy apny shoot ki location bata mai ata ho leny tjhy"

Shehnaaz- "Sidharth ab tu itni door ayega"

Sid- "Chaly bae zaida demagh na chalaya kar location send kar"

Shehnaaz said laughing- "Acha mai tjhy send karti ho kullu...Acha Sidharth tjhsy yaha milti ho mjhy jana hai bye"

Sid- "Chal bye mai ata ho phir thori dair tak"

Shehnaaz- "Okay"

Shehnaaz went to do her makeup and Sid went down to tell his mom that he's going out for lunch with Shehnaaz

Abhi- "Oyee huyee lunch date"

Sid- "Pagal to nahi min band rakh"

Abhi- "Ary Sharma kiu raha hai"

Sid got annoyed and went to shoot location

SiM said chuckling- "Kiu tang karta hai usy"

Abhi- "Jb wo blush karta hai to bohat hi pyara lgta hai bus isi liye or usko kuch realize krwany ki koshish karta ho"

SiM- "He'll realize soon don't worry. Otherwise, Sana will make him realize" laughed

Abhi- "Maa you know?"

SiM- "Ofc I know and everyone knew but he gadha don't know"

Abhi- "Ohhh God I'm really happy for him" jumped and hugged her

SiM- "Mee too"
                              *********
Shehnaaz- "Bhaiya Sidharth Shukla ayega to use kehna meri vanity mai a jaye kiu k mery phone ki charging khatam or na charger hein"

Spotboy said excitedly- "Wo Sidharth jo big boss ka winner?"

Shehnaaz- "Haan g wohi" smiling

Spot boy- "Thek hai mai unhy bata doga"

Sid reached the location after almost 45 minutes of driving and called Sana but her phone was switched off, so he went inside to see whether she is free or not but couldn't find her. One spot boy saw him and told him that Sana is in her vanity and asked him for a picture. Sid asked him about everyone so he told him that almost everyone left. He went to her vanity and knocked on the door. Shehnaaz opened the door, jumped on him, and hugged him. She broke the hug and asked him to come inside.