Ch 43

Heya everyone. I hope you don't forget me 😁. I'm back with an update. I hope y'all loved it. Guys keep streaming Bhula dunga and DKKA so they reach 100 M. Keep supporting Sidnaaz

Love y'all

Sidharth after a photoshoot came to her house, she had some work at her house. They were busy the whole month as they were getting many offers which were good for their careers. It was a time to stand out in the industry and made their image in this industry. Post Abhi's engagement everyone got busy with their work and didn't get much time to spend with each other. Shehnaaz with maa and Sid visited NGO last Wednesday. Everyone was really happy to see them together again and seeing them happy they also got happy. Shehnaaz eyes welled up by seeing their beautiful happy smiles. Sid rubbed her hand which he was holding and squeezed to ensure her that her life faced that difficult challenge and now her life is great and should be thankful for that. Way back to their home, Sid stopped the car at the cafe. They have some tea with snacks and spend an amazing time. It was not crowded so it was easy to enjoy and not disturbed by anyone.

When Sid entered the house, the whole dining table was full of cakes and sofa from gifts and letters. He yelled her name and she came out of the kitchen

Sid- "Yeh sab Kia hai?"

Shehnaaz- "Yeh sab hamary fans ny bhejy hai aj 1 year hogya hum dono ko sath"

Sid frowned and sat down on the sofa by pushing some gifts aside- "Hein?"

Shehnaaz- "Last year Sep mai biggboss start hua tha or hum mily to yeh Sep ka month hai 1 saal hogya Sidharth humy"

Sid grinned and pulled her on his lap- "Time flies"

Shehnaaz- "Hayee sachi yar".

She pulled her both legs and encircled her arms around his neck. He gave her a wet kiss on his cheeks. She scrunched up her nose and wiped her face. He threw back his head and laughed loudly

Sid- "Mun kiu bana rahi hai tu jo mujhy chat'ti rehti hai uska kia"

Shehnaaz giggled- "Mera haq hai"

Sid- "Mera bhi haq hai". He held her from her waist and grabbed her face near his mouth. He pulled out his tongue and licked her cheek and then bite it harshly. She whined and pulled him away from her shoulder

Shehnaaz- "Kutta dafa ho" She was about to stand up but he held her tightly.

Sid- "Acha sorry". He kissed her forehead and left her.

They saw every cake and evey one was amazing. Pictures of both of them were perfect. They were blessed to have great fans but they also felt bad that they wasted their money on all these. They also opened gifts and read a few letters. Their insta and Twitter were flooded with tags, VMS, and whatnot. Shehnaaz made Insta stories to tell her fans that she got their cakes and also thanked them. Sid and Sana left one cake for them and brought all other cakes to Sid's house. Everyone was shocked to see all these cakes. She distributed it to everyone.

Priya- "Mera cut karny ko dil nahi kar raha"

Adi- "Kiu?"

Priya- "Itni pyari pictures bani hui hai"

Adi- "Chalo tum dekhti raho mai to kha raha hun"

Abhi- "Time ka pata hi nahi chala na"

Sid- "Hmm kal ki bat lagti hai"

Abhi- "Bari bat hai mujhy laga tu kahy ga esa lag raha arsa hogya"

Sid- "Kiu?"

Abhi- "Tang a gya hoga". He received a cushion on his face and it was none other than Shehnaaz.