Ch 39

Outside was heavy rain and there was not a single person outside and by now time was 8:30 pm. He was freaking out with every passing minute. He was near the bus stop when he saw a car parked behind it at the corner. He came out of the car without caring about getting wet. It was Shehnaaz's car. He definitely recognized it but where she was?. He screamed her name and moved quickly around her car. There was a bus stop so he ran towards it hoping that she was there. He took a breath of relief after seeing her sitting on the bench. He took long strides towards her and stand in front of her. She looked up from her lap and seeing him here, started crying and hugged him tightly. He also hugged her back tightly.

Shehnaaz- "Sidharth shukar tu a gya". Hearing her voice, rage took his mind and he broke the hug.

Sid screamed- "Pagal hai tu kia kar rahi hai yaha?"

Shehnaaz- "Chila kiu raha hai?. Meri car kharab hogai thi to taxi k wait liye yaha beth gai"

Sid- "Tera phone kiu band hai?"

Shehnaaz- "Battery dead"

Sid- "Are you kidding me?. Or kuch rehta tha or are you in senses that you wait here for a taxi. Is mosam mai konsi taxi hoti hai or tujhy nahi pata k is time safe nahi hota"

Shehnaaz in loud voice- "Or kia karti gari mai bethi rehti. Bakwas karta hai"

Sid- "Shut up and come with me" He took her hand and moved towards his car "Did you lock your car". She nodded silently

The car ride home was intense Sana was mad at him, to say the least, but her anger was nothing in front of Sid's rage. He was fuming in anger and it could be very well seen by his face. She was not scared of anyone but there was a certain dominance in Sid. He gave her confidence and the happiest time but sometimes made her feel powerless and fearful. On the way, Sid called Abhi and informed him that he found her and going back home. Both reached home and Abhi was already at home. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Fear was visible on everyone's face. Sid's mom instantly hugged her. She was drenched from the rain.

SiM- "Meri bachi hum bohat dar gaye thy"

Abhi- "Thank God you're okay?"

SiM- "Aja beth". They sat when she didn't say anything to them. Priya brought water for her. Preeti asked her where she was so she told them.

SiM- "Jaa change karly thand lag jayegi". She stood and walked towards the room. Sid was still fuming in anger and his face was red because of anger.

SiM- "Ab usko kuch na boli. Usko relax hony dy dar gai hogi or tu bhi ja change karly".

Sid- "Kam bara acha kia na jo kuch na bolo"

SiM- "Acha na hogya ab bad mai aram sy samjha di but abhi kuch na boli".

When Sid entered in the room. The voice of water was coming from the washroom. He sat on the couch waiting for her to come outside. After about 15 minutes she came out of the washroom and saw him sitting on the couch. She ignored him and stood in front of the mirror, drying her hair from a towel. He stared at her but didn't say anything. He went to take a shower so he took his clothes from the cupboard.

Drying her hair, Sana went outside. Everyone told her that they got scared. Sid also came back to the drawing-room. During dinner she continued to stare at him blankly, he shook his head in disbelief. She had tea as she was feeling cold and went to the room. When he came to his room and saw her putting a cup on the table, he pulled her towards him harshly, she landed on his lap and he caged her between his hands and hugged her.

Sid- "I'm sorry baby. I was too scared to think properly"

Shehnaaz- "Chor Sidharth"

Sid- "Please don't do this again meri jaan. Meri jaan nikal di thi". He cupped her face "Sun rahi hai na meri baat meri jaan"