Ch 36

Next few days spent in a jiffy. The renovation was towards its ending. Shehnaaz had few photoshoots and Sidharth was busy in his business. He was giving more time to his business. New clients, meetings, and new staff. Abhi also came back last night and he was unusually lost in his thoughts.

Shehnaaz called Sid- "Baby kidher hai?"

Sid- "Office tu?"

Shehnaaz- "Shoot par?"

Sid- "Hmm kab free hogi?"

Shehnaaz- "1 ya 2 ghnty tak"

Sid- "Okay I'll pick you up"

Shehnaaz- "Tujhy kuch pictures send karo?"

Sid- "Haan kar"

Shehnaaz- "Okay".

She disconnected the call and send him few pictures which she took from Ken.

Sid was in his room and a message popped from Shehnaaz. He opened it and it was her pic. He rasped. He never saw her in this look. He only looked her in the photograph twice but it was a totally new look. He looked at the picture for some time then abruptly closed his phone and disconnected wifi. He rifled some file but his thoughts were going to her picture. What she was doing to her?.

He felt like he was drunk, on fire. He felt like nothing could stop him from being with the woman he loved and nothing would stop him. It felt like every cell of his body was exploding with happiness and love. Everything he did was amplified by a thousand. When she looked at him. He felt like he was struck by lightning and was reduced to a puddle.

'Falling in love is a euphoric
experience. We become
emotionally obsessed with
each other that we have an
illusion that our beloved is
perfect. We wake up thinking
about them'

He couldn't control his thoughts. He wanted to be near to her and kept her in his arms all the time. He rubbed his hand on his face. He leaned over in his chair.

In the evening Sid reached the set and missed called her. She came out after 10 minutes

Shehnaaz grinned- "Hi"

Sid- "Hi"

Shehnaaz- "Kesa hai?"

Sid- "Ruined"

Shehnaaz- "Mtlb?"

Sid- "Baby you were looking so hot. You ruined me completely. I couldn't work"

She giggled- "Sachi?"

Sid- "Haan"

'You're artwork and I could
admire you forever'

She again played let it go and then changed it to another song

Shehnaaz- "Ghar ja rahy hai?"

Sid- "Haan almost kam khatam hogya"

Shehnaaz- "Hein sachi?"

Sid- "Haan aj subah hi hua"

They reached her home and she was astonished by seeing the living room. She knew what was going on but she didn't know that it'll turn out like this. She couldn't think in her wildest dream that it will change like this.

The main wall was painted dark blue, had Led with cabinet. On the cabinet two lamps were placed with a small decoration on the centre. The color of the cabinet was white. On the shelves there were CDs of different movies. Some pictures were hung beside the television on the wall. The other three walls with ceiling painted white to give it a minimalist look. Sofa was of dark blue placed against the main wall. Positioned on top of them there were blue and white printed cushions. In front of the sofa, there was a painted finish white coffee table with top and the corners reinforced in wood. The large painting was hung above the sofa. Large rugs were covering the floor.