New Car, Bike Ride

Heya everyone How are you all? My exams are going on that's why I'm updating late I'm really sorry for that but you have to bear with me till 14th july.

Please tell me if you're not liking the story because response is very off like 800+ reads and votes didn't even reach to 100. If you like any chapter seriously it takes only few seconds to vote and comment and if you don't like anything do let me also that so i shouldn't add that part again

Sid- "Moti hosla rakh aram sy marwaye gi"

Shehnaaz- "Kuch nahi hoga"

Sid- "Baby please ahista chala. Tu ny isi liye driving seekhi hai to tu kbhi nahi drive kary gi"

Shehnaaz- "Sidharthhh kia bacha ban raha hai". She soon parked the car ran behind Sid laughed and hugged him.

Sid- " Pagal"

Shehnaaz laughing- "Tery pechy". Sid smacked her head lightly " Kitna maza aya na finally mai ny driving seekh li ab bus license lena hai"

Sid- "Kal chaly gy". Both entered his house and Shehnaaz ran towards his mom and hugged her tightly and told her how she drove so fast.

SiM- "Beta I know you're excited but be careful"

Shehnaaz- "Haan maa Sidharth tha na sath"

Sid- "Har waqt to sath nahi ho sakta na. I can't believe you pata nahi kia karti phiry gi"

Shehnaaz- "Haan to tab sahi sy drive karo gi. Tu sath tha isi liye itna confidence tha na. Ab mujhy mana na kari driving sy"

Sid- "Insano ki trha chalye gi to phir"

SiM- "Beta Adi or Priya ja rahy Dada or Dadi k pas kuch dino k liye to unko kal airport ly kar jana hai"

Sid frowned- "Esy Achanak?"

SiM- "Wo to kabsy keh rahy hai lekin Neetu ka wait kar rahy thy but usko wapis any mai time hai to wo dono hi ja rahy hai"

Shehnaaz- "Hayee Preeti di or bachy nahi uper sy yeh dono bhi ja rahy bohat boring ho jaye ga"

SiM- "Haan yeh to hai magar meri bachi to hai wo bore hony dy gi kisi ko". She patted her head lovingly.

Shehnaaz giggled "Bilqul nahi". After a long week at their work, Everyone gathered in the evening to just veg out in the living room and chit chat. No one wanted to eat meal so Sid's mom and Shehnaaz made few snacks and also fried some nuggets and samosas. They were conversing till late at night, everyone had stories to tell each other. Priya and Adi got a lot of advice from their mamu and Nani to be safe during the flight.

The next day Sid dropped Priya and Adi at the airport and stayed there till they check-in. He came back home and settled on the sofa in the drawing-room. Abhi was looking at him and constantly laughing

Sid- " Kia hai bey"

Abhi- "Dil khush kardeti hai Sana hamary badly ly kar"

Sid- "Kia bakwas kar raha hai?"

Abhi- "Acting na kar ab jesy tujhy nahi pata na"

Sid- "Bhonky ga ab"

Abhi- "You didn't see insta?"

Sid- "No why?"

Abhi- "Man you have to see that quickly".

Sid opened insta and as he only followed few people so Shehnaaz's new picture came in front of him. Firstly, he didn't understand what's wrong with the picture but when he observed it, he groaned and his jaw tightened. He massaged the back of his neck.