Ch 41

Heya Everyone. How y'all doing?. I know I'm super late but these exams really suck but will be regular after next week. It's a short update but next will come within two days' promise😁.

Lots of virtual hugs for everyone loving my story. Love y'all 💜

The next day Shehnaaz came back in the evening after shooting her final shots. Sid went to met his few friends and he also came back in the evening as he knew that till then she'll be free. She was sitting in her vanity using Instagram when Ken came and suggested her to take a picture for her Instagram but it was not possible outdoor as the lighting was very dull so they decided to take it in a hotel room. She was looking beautiful in that black dress. Shehnaaz went to the hotel first as Ken had some work left. She saw Sid was on phone talking to someone. He didn't see her fully and was busy talking. When the call ended Sid sat on the bed

Shehnaaz- "Abhi ki call thi?"

Sid- "Haan keh raha tha wo wapis ja raha hai aj"

Shehnaaz- "Uski kal ki chutti hai na?"

Sid- "Hmm"

Shehnaaz- "To usko bolo yaha a jaye sath mai screening dekhy gy"

Sid- "Usny office nahi jana?"

Shehnaaz- "Itna acha kal yaha sy jaye or next day office jaye"

Sid- "Chal keh deta hun. Teri shooting puri hogai?"

Shehnaaz- "Haan Ken ka wait kar rahi hun pictures k liye".

That's when he noticed her and awestruck. She was looking sexy and beautiful. He moved forward and held her arm and pulled her to his chest.

Shehnaaz- " Kia kar raha hai?"

Sid- "You're looking beautiful". She giggled

Shehnaaz- " Patli hogai hun na"

Sid- "Bohat sexy"

He drew his face closer to her until their lips were almost touched. His breath was fanning on her face. Her chest rose up and down to be so close to him. She started taking quick and short breaths. He moved more close, took her lips, and kissed her roughly. It took her a few seconds to respond. She smiled between the kiss and gave him full access to her mouth. Both fought of dominance but he won and tasted every inch of her mouth. Suckling, nibbling and kissing until he was not satisfied. He could never tired of tasting her. Both were out of breath but he didn't let her move away and sucked her tongue It made him go crazy. He pulled her hair more harshly and kissed the life out of her. felt that she could be faint if he didn't leave, he left her.

Shehnaaz- "Sary baal kharab kardiye hai kutty"

Sid- "I wish you could see yourself from my eyes. You could never leave. You're so beautiful meri jaan. I'm losing all my control but I don't want to cross the line without your will. Stop being so hot and sexy baby otherwise, I couldn't control myself next time".

She giggled and kissed him- "Makeup or baal sahi karny hogy phir sy". He just hummed but didn't leave her.

Shehnaaz- "Sidharth chor Ken ata hoga"

Sid growled- "Why?"

Shehnaaz- "Pictures k liye btaya to hai"

Sid- "Ughh okay".

He left her and within minutes Ken came and took her few pictures. Sid also took her pictures on his phone. Abhi came last night especially for her. They went for dinner and drive around Delhi on the roads.

The next morning Shehnaaz woke up to a loud grunt and groaning. She sighed and opened her eyes. Her body was aching and felt like her head will burst in a second. She turned towards another side to face him. His face was smashed into a pillow and his heavy body was resting on her. His one hands tried to cover his face from the glaring light from the window and another hand was gripping the waistband of her shorts. His legs were tangled with her. Her shirt was a little bit hiked up revealing her stomach.