Pain

Every start has an end so this story also started from biggboss and it has also an end. It'll be a happy ending? Or Tragic ending?. Let's see. Everything should be done at his time so I'll also end this story in a few chapters. Keep remember me and I'll come back with a new story.

It's a long update (3483 words) from the last one so I hope y'all liked it and feel free to give your opinion and if you liked it please vote for me

Love you all ❤️

Sidharth was supposed to come 2 days before but he was still in Delhi and he was neither replying to Sana's messages nor he was receiving her calls. He went there the day before his work and now his work must be completed but he didn't come back yet. Now It was almost a week that he left her without any words. She also asked Nikhil about Sid staying that long but he also had no idea. Shehnaaz was freaking out and asking Abhi again and again to contact him but every time Sid drop a message that he's fine instead of answering his calls because he knew that Sana might be asked him to call. He only called maa twice so she would not worry about him and he'll come back soon.

Shehnaaz decided to tell him everything once he came back because she was feeling that something bad will happen if she didn't tell him now. Later it might be too late to his truth. She got busier than last time as everything was coming to end and now a few decorations, designing left but they had only 1 week. Everyone was helping her. She was happy and excited that finally, her idea came into reality but she was also really upset because she couldn't listen to Sid's voice for many days. She was missing him and praying that everything goes well till maa's birthday.

In the morning when Sid woke up he saw Sana beside him. She was sleeping on her stomach and her face was hidden in his neck and hot breaths were tickling him. Her legs were tangled with him and holding his shirt in a tight grip. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. He was in deep thoughts when her phone ringed. He pucked up her phone so her sleep couldn't disturb but the call ended before his answering it and a message popped up. It was Aryan's call. He remembered that Ken told him yesterday Sana was with Aryan. He didn't want to do this but deliberately he checked the call log and from few days most of the calls she exchanged with only Aryan and she didn't even call Maahi once. He opened the message and he shot up quickly. Fortunately or unfortunately Sana was in deep slumber. He was shocked to see a message. He clutched his chest.

Message
"Sana Ik you might be sleeping but I want to Thank you for yesterday. It was pleasant to have you and we spent a great time. Thanks man".

He felt like life was playing with him and thrown him from the 7th sky to land. He never decided on mere proofs but how he could deny all those things which he saw from his eyes. The last few days back when Shehnaaz told him that she was going to Mahi's place, he felt weird for the first time but he ignored it and he also went to meet his friends for coffee. He was having a good time with them when he heard someone giggled. He hurriedly looked towards the place from which he heard the voice. There were 3 people and he could only see a man which was facing him. He looked closely and he recognized from her hair and voice. She was Shehnaaz, his Shehnaaz. But the question was what she was doing here. She was supposed to be with Maahi. He couldn't see the third person.

She was looking happy and enjoying his company. He didn't listen to any conversation with his friends. He was looking towards her and every time she laughed at his jokes, anger rose and his mood got worst. He didn't want to stay for a second anymore. He stood up and went towards his car. He drove to the beach to have some peace and thought straight. He didn't say anything to her that day and waited till she told him everything. But bypassing each minute, his insecurities were eating him inside and he felt at his throat.

He tested her many times and every time she proved her love towards him but what was that. Why she was lying to him?. He knew very well that she was young and he was very old for her age. She would have many options for her better than him but what he should do know he loved her and Loving is like breathing how can I stop? how he could leave her?. He decided to distance himself and gave her some space. He was exhausted to even think clearly so he let go.