Chapter 5

Zephaniah's POV

Malapit na ang simula noong exhibit ngunit hindi pa muling nag paramdam si Mr. Theater guy in the hoodie sa'ken, medyo naninibago ako dahil tuwing nag lalakad ako mag isa papasok sa school o kahit anong ginagawa ko mag isa ay madalas nararamadaman ko ang presensya n'ya kaya pakiramdam ko ay ligtas ako, ngunit iba na ngayon hindi ko na s'ya maramdaman hindi pa ako na sanay na wala yung ganoong pakiramdam kahit na alam ko nitong mga nag daang araw ay hindi ako nakakaka tulog kakaisip sakan'ya.

Nag lalakad ako patungong faculty room para ipasa 'tong assignments namin ng classmates ko doon kay Mr. Ignacio, nang naramdaman ko nanaman yung pakiramdam na komporatble ako sa paligid, yung hindi mo kilala yung tao pero yung puso mo alam kung sino s'ya. Kung pwede ko lang sana kausapin yung puso ko para malaman kung sino ba yung taong tinutukoy niya para 'di na'ko nasasaktan at napupuyat para 'di ako nahihirapan ng gan'to 'huy, heart sino ba siya, oh? Para manahimik na yung isip ko please ahuhu' oh diba hindi sumagot muka lang akong engot.

Natatawa ako sa sarili kong naisip at pag hawak ko sa pinto ng faculty ay bigla akong nahilo mabuti nalang may humawak sa bewang ko para suportahan ang pag tayo ko, nagawa ko pang tingnan kung sino 'yon habang nanlalabo ang paningin ko, nakitang kong si Cooper ito at nahagip ng paningin ko si Xanthus na nag iwas ng tingin bago ako tuluyang nawalan ng malay dahil sa pagod at puyat dahil sa ilang linggong wala akong tulog sabayan pa ng mga school works.

Sachiko's POV

I'm in the middle of the class waiting for Amber, because she went to Ignacio to pass our assignments and suddenly my phone rang "ma'am, Excuse me I have to answer this call, may I?" I asked for my teacher's permission and then she make turo the door.

"Why did you call?" I was so shock that Dwight called me out of the blue.

"Sachiko, Zephaniah is with me right now. We're in the hospital" He said that maid my knees turn into a jelly I lost my strength and let myself sat down the floor it took a seconds before I talk and asked what happened.

"What exactly happened to her? why are you there??" I asked him while crying.

"She fainted in front the faculty room and I rush her to the clinic, but the nurse suggested that I should take her to the hospital. She wants to call an ambulance but I said no, Zephaniah can't wait she looks so pale I told her that I'll bring her to the hospital. She's fine now, I'm just waiting for her to wake up. Her mother is on the way here"

"I wanna go there. I'll go now bye" I'm about to hang up the phone but I heard him saying "wait!" from the other line so, I let him continue what he wants to say but I can't help myself from crying,

"don't go she's fine now you don't have to worry anymore okay? Just focus on your class and go here after school hours. Understand?" I ended the call and cry, my teacher heard me so she ran towards me and hugged me "what's happening to you? Are you okay?" umiling nalang ako ipinasok niya ako sa room, I continue crying and she's comforting me.

"Can you tell me now why you're crying?" she asked calmly right after I cried, she also gave me a bottle of water.

I told her the situation of Amber. I really wanna go there right now, but the guards won't let me go out of this school so I still have to wait for many hours.

2 subjects have passed and I'm still spacing out I don't even understand the lessons earlier, fuck!!!

One last subject and I'm ready to go.

"Class dismissed" as soon as I heard that announcement, I immediately grab my things and run out of that room.

I start the engine of my car and start driving it real fast, if I could only measure how my heart beats is fast right now, maybe it's faster than the speed of my car.