Chapter 22

She stood up from the chair she was sitting on and came closer to me with a bright smile. As she was walking closer I could see she was a brunette, her light brown eyes letting nothing to be seen on the surface. She extended her hand to me and waited patiently for me to shake it.

-Marcus Miller.

I said while grabbing her hand, she retracted it quickly and sat carefully on my nightstand almost laughing.

-I know, Miss Collin told me a lot about you.

-What, to be precise?

-Personal information, your job and the cause of your coma.

-I hope I won't sound rude Miss Olsen, but what is your mission here?

-My mission is to help you recover as soon as possible.

-From?

-After the accident Miss Collin had some problems walking, she had to go through therapy in order to be able to use her legs normally again. We think that you might experience the same thing.

-She couldn't walk?

-Yes, but nothing serious don't worry. As you can see she is perfectly capable to walk now.

-And when will this therapy start?

She chuckled and got up from the nightstand grabbing her purse.

-I'd say you rest for now, we can start the therapy after your body recovers a little bit.

She exited the room leaving me totally alone. I placed my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. Thoughts of Vivien together with that guy filled my mind once again. As I remembered their kiss I could not help but wonder if there was something more besides that. I tried to vanish that thought away, Vivien was in recovery, there is no way something happened between them if she was here. I fell asleep with pictures of mainly hands going up and down Vivien's body, Oliver's hands.

It was 10 in the morning when Jennifer's little body appeared from the hallway into my room. I studied her slim, well-proportioned body get close to my bed. Her face was directed down, being careful where she was stepping in her black, elegant shoes. My glance went up her slim, long legs to her full hips, smashed up in a tight, short, black skirt. She was wearing a white, also tight shirt through which her small bust could easily be seen. My eyes didn't wander around too much on her breasts which were half-covered by her long, dark-honey brown hair falling gently down in wavy curls. I went up to her face, she wore only a little bit of make-up, her brown eyes looked up at me and her full lips cornered up in a smile.

-Are you studying me?

She laughed and put her bag down.

-That's okay, it's a human instinct to study closely the new people in our lives.

-I'm sorry I-

She placed her hand still in front of me to make me quiet while closing her eyes, then opened them fast, a smirk appearing on her face.

-That's fine you don't have to apologise, besides, you are not the only one who did it.

She winked, giving me a slight hint that she had studied me too, then pulled out a clipboard and proceeded to ask me questions.

-So, how have you been feeling?

-I've been better.

We both chuckled and I felt my body relax, it was really easy talking to her, she had something special that made you feel welcome and comfortable.