Chapter 17

-How long do you think we'll be able to do this?

-What do you mean?

-Marcus this is the third time when "I feel like going out" in a week my father will doubt something.

-I don't see anything bad with you getting some fresh air.

-It is when I ignore my studies.

-We can try to go less often.

-Yeah, we can...do...that...

-You don't want to?

-It's about what I care more.

-Hey, you should care about your grades.

-Okay dad. I was referring to them anyway.

-Seriously?

-Yes.

-Are you sure?

-100%

-Well, I guess you are going to kiss your grades from now on.

-Bet they are better kissers.

-Honey, you don't know what a good kisser is, you've only kissed me the past weeks.

-Exactly why I don't know what a good kisser is anymore.

-Fair enough. Want to go?

-Do we have to?

-Kinda. We can stay a few more minutes.

-Perfect.

-But just a few.

-Of course.

(Vivien)Me and Marcus have been hanging out at our special place for a few months now. The upcoming spring weather was making it perfect to stay more than just a few hours, quality which we have been using a little bit too much. Since Marcus, I have been concentrating mostly on spending time with him, I haven't been paying too much attention on school anymore. My grades have dropped a little bit and I was worried that my father will notice this.

I wanted to go out with Marcus less often but every time I was near him all I wanted was to be with him. I rolled over on the blanket to see him. I stretched my hand and caressed his hair, he looked deep inside his thoughts.

-Are you okay?

-Yes, I was just thinking.

-Something I should know?

-No, not really, just unimportant stuff.

-You would tell me if it was important, right?

He turned to me, grabbing my hand from his hair, holding and caressing it up and down.

-Of course.

He took my hand, approaching it to his lips and placing a small kiss on it. He, after, put it back on the blanket and his focus was directed towards my eyes. I leaned over until our lips met, every kiss was sending tingling sensations through my body. I parted only to see his smile turn into a serious expression.

-We should go.

He got up and held his hand for me to grab it.

-C'mon, it's easier if we do it faster.

-It's never easy.

I grabbed his hand and got up. He took the blanket and arranged it and then gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

-It will get easier one day.

I started to walk towards the car, hitting rocks with my numb legs.