Chapter 1

Contract Agreement

Dear Lee Luna,

Contract Personal Assistant

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted for our 6-month contract as a Personal Assistant for our company effective 13 April 2020 to 13 October 2020.

Details of your job scope and allowance are as stated below.

Job scope

In this contract period, you will be assisting GOT7's Mark Tuan in his schedule. Your living accommodations are accounted for by the company's budget and you will be expected to stay in GOT7's Mark Tuan dormitory. You are expected to follow all his schedule and liaise with his manager on his schedule for the stated contract period.

Confidential information

As a condition of this contract, you are expected to follow all Companies policies concerning conflict of interest and non-disclosure of confidential information.

Allowance

Monthly allowance: 2000000 Won

I, Lee Luna, agree to the following terms and conditions stated by JYP entertainment for the effective period.

13 April 2020

And I am late. For my first day of work.

Welcome to my personal world. I am Lee Luna. But you can just call me Luna. I know what I am saying right now probably doesn't make any sense but my brain cannot function properly. I can't believe I am so late right now.

"Take small breaths," I groaned as I looked out to the almost deserted street in hopes for an available taxi. I am supposed to be at the meeting point at 10.00 am but it is already 10.30 am and I just left my house. I scrunched my face and winced internally on this mistake which I should not have made. I had forgotten to charge my phone the night before and it resulted in my alarms not ringing at all. And good old me, who decided to scroll social media until 4 am, didn't wake up on time without a doubt. I am actually glad that I woke up at 10.00 am on the dot instead of any later. I am actually quite amazed at how I managed to pack my luggage and get ready under 30 minutes. Yes, I am moving into Mark Tuan's dorm today and the procrastinator in me decided to not pack at all until this morning.

"Finally," I heaved a sigh of relief when I finally managed to flag a taxi down. The driver opened the back of the car and I lifted the 20 kg luggage into it.

"Good morning ahgase, where do you want to go?" He asked. I fumbled through my bag and took out the piece of paper with the address which I had to report to. Thank goodness I wrote it down. In the midst of confusion and anxiety this morning, I did not even give my phone a small charge. Hence, it was still flat. I am regretting not purchasing a power bank right now. Who knew that this would happen?