Chapter 6

I woke up with a shock. I instantly reached out for my phone to check the time. I heaved a sigh of relief when I found out that it was only 9.00 am. Thank goodness I that didn't wake up late. Seung Hoon also sent me some messages regarding my schedule today. I was to ensure that their makeup and hair appointments are booked and that the company's car is available as well. Just as I was to get up from my bed, an email from my supervisor arrived.

Dear Luna,

I hope you are doing well. I am just writing to inform you that your revised thesis is due at the end of this month. Please make sure to come back to campus and give me the final copy by 25th of April.

Best regards,

Dr Jung.

Just when I thought that my workload was high enough, she has to remind me of the work that I have not done. I haven't been able to progress much with my research these few days. I guess I will have to spare some time at night to manage both GOT7 and myself. Seeing how much time I have this morning, I decided to take my time in dressing myself. Today, I will be required to represent GOT7. I can't let other people see how tardy their staff is. Hence, I decided to curl my hair and go a little fancier with my make up today.

Once I was done preparing myself, I went to the kitchen and made some french toast for breakfast. Looking at how Mark has fed me these days, I decided to make extra for him before leaving the dorm. He was still sleeping. I left a note on top of the table to inform him of the breakfast which I have made.

I decided to go to the JYP building to confirm the staff that will be joining us today. Although I was a little directionless, I managed to make it safe at the building. I waited at the basement and texted the contact which Seung Hoon gave me. Within moments, they arrived and we drove back to the dormitory with the company's car.

It was already 12 pm and I figured it was time to check on Jae Bum. I heard from Mark yesterday that he stayed only 4 units away from us. I walked to the presumed unit and pressed the bell.

"Hey....Oh, it's you, Luna. What time is it again?" A shrivelled Jae Bum looked at me.

"It's 12 already." I muttered and he yawned, " I'll be ready in 30 minutes."

I shook my head. Is this how an idol actually look like? But Mark looks presentable even at home though. Oh well, at least he didn't wake up late.

After so many days, we finally got to the eve of the comeback

After so many days, we finally got to the eve of the comeback. I wouldn't say that I didn't make any mistake but things have gone surprisingly smooth. But it had been so busy that I could feel my head burning right now. It was really not an easy task to manage 7 guys and keep up with my personal schedule. Every night after I have finished my work, I stayed up until 3 am doing my research. It was really tiring. But I wanted to be done with the revision as soon as possible and have a good night sleep. The main reason why I was so hardworking these nights was because of the anxiety and worry that I have simply made me too restless to sleep. It is not that bad for me though, at least I was very productive.