Chapter 11

Today was the last day of me being their substitute uncle, oh wait no, manager. Their promotions are ending tomorrow but I guess that is Seung Hoon's job to worry now. Seung Hoon actually gave me an off day tomorrow so I'm sorry Mark, you have to be alone. After the sudden personal revelation last night, I have not been able to get proper sleep at all. However, I've made up my made to suppress these useless feelings. Growing up as an orphan taught me that the most important thing in the entire world is yourself. You must be able to take care of yourself before letting someone else into your world. I made that mistake of letting someone into my world in my previous relationship. It really taught me a lot and I don't think I am mentally ready for another train wreak, or one sided crush. So my conclusion from last night was to just forget all these fluttering feelings and just focus on my job.

"Morning Luna." I walked out of my room and was surprised by the half woken Mark. It was still quite early and our schedule was to start in the afternoon. It was quite shocking to see him up so early.

"Morning. Why are you awake so early today?" I asked him as I walked to his side in the kitchen and filled up a glass of water to drink. Before I could take a sip, Mark took it from me and gulped down the entire cup of water. I rolled my eyes and refilled it before drowning the water as well.

"I have a headache." He complained. I immediately put my hand to his head to check if he has a fever. Thank goodness it was chilling cold. I went to the fridge and took some painkillers. I suddenly remembered that he did not have breakfast yet.

"Go take a shower first. I'll make some breakfast for you before you take the painkiller." I instructed him. He tried to take the painkiller but I slapped his hand away.

"It's not good for your stomach." I nagged and he pouted. Looking at how I will not budge, he whined and went to the toilet, following my instructions. I laughed at his actions. He was acting like a kid. I guess today I am fulfilling a small part of my duty as his personal assistant. To be frank, I don't know why he needs a personal assistant. He is doing quite well. Up to now, I still have not made any food yet. He was always in charge of any meals at home. I wasn't complaining though, I am not the best cook in the world. But I guess, it is helpful to have a personal assistant when you have to travel around.

I decided to make something light for breakfast. I ended up making tuna sandwich and boiled eggs. I wanted to fry the eggs but decided against it as it may be too greasy for him to take. When he was finally out of the shower, I gave him his portion and went to take my bath as well. It is quite inconvenient sharing one bathroom. The bathroom was steaming hot with water vapour right after his bath. But beggars cannot be choosers.

Once I was done with my bath, I walked back to the dining area and found that Mark has finished his breakfast and taken his painkiller. He was on his phone, scrolling through social media.

"Not resting more?" I asked and he shook his head , " I feel too alive for it now."

"Come, let me give you a massage." I walked behind him and started to massage his head and neck. He let out a soft moan of satisfaction and I grinned. I am quite good at this as I often suffer from headaches as well and I experimented a little with head massages.

"How are you so good at this?" Mark turned around and looked at me with surprise. I gave him a huge grin of satisfaction, "Trade secret."

"I made the right choice, asking for a personal assistant." He replied and I laughed.

" He replied and I laughed