Chapter 3

Mark Tuan

"Thank you so much and forgive all the mistakes that I have made today," She apologized profusely again. I have no idea why she has been apologizing the whole day. I have tried my best to be as friendly as I can with her but she is still being very awkward with me. Do I really look that scary?

"You really like to apologize don't you, Miss Sorry?" I commented and her face went bright red. I really think that this nickname is suitable for her. There's a weird energy around her. Usually, I don't warm up to people so fast but the easy-going vibe that she gives just makes me want to tease her and be close to her.

"It's just out of habit. And in case you have forgotten, my name is Lee Luna, but you can call me Luna." She took another shot of soju. She looks like she is enjoying the drink a lot. Is my personal assistant secretly an alcoholic? I didn't think that she would take up my offer of drinking. In my experience, girls usually like to show their best side towards someone they just met. But then again, who are we talking about again? My personal assistant who shouted and cursed in front of me, who is supposedly the one in charge of her.

"I didn't forget your name, Luna." I replied. Her eyes went wide open like doe eyes. Did I say something weird? She didn't say anything else and just downed her drink. I looked at her at I slowly sip my cuppa tea, whoops, my beer.

To be honest, I didn't know that my personal assistant would be a girl. It's kind of inconvenient to live with a girl. I had actually requested for a personal assistant from JYP last month as I was planning to venture more into my solo activities. I figured it would help. It was really difficult for me to move around and plan my schedule the last few times I held my solo fan meetings in Beijing without my manager. They were all busy with stuff in Korea and I had to go there with only my stylist and 2 more staff. It's nicer to have someone plan out all my schedule for me. Hence,  I requested for a personal assistant. I looked at her again. She definitely didn't seem like the perfect type of personal assistant. But the vibe that I get from her, really makes me comfortable and warm. It has been a while since I can be myself around someone that is not my member or my manager. I usually have to reserve myself around my makeup artist and stylist as they did not just work with GOT7. I don't like having rumours about me so I just keep to myself around them.

I took another sip of beer and Luna suddenly turned towards me. Her hands suddenly grabbed my face and I was shocked. She started squeezing my cheeks," What are you doing Luna?"

"You look like my teddy bear! " She yelled and laughed her head off. Is she getting drunk? I looked at the soju which I took from the fridge and it was almost empty already. She finished the whole bottle in 30 minutes. How did she even do that? Usually, I would expect someone with a higher tolerance to drink so fast. She suddenly climbed up onto the table and started laughing, " Hey look at me, I think I can fly."

Before I can respond, she leaned forward and tried to fall down facedown from the table. I instinctively moved to the direction in which she was going to fall and tried to break the fall. I pushed my hands out to stop her and grabbed her by her waist.

"Molester," She pouted and I took in a deep breath. I can't believe what I am hearing. I am trying to save her but she is accusing me of being a molester? I have nothing to say. She started to giggle again," Catch me."

And she jumped down from the table and hit me. I fell onto the floor with her on my chest. I pushed her up but she started to hug me even tighter. So who is the molester now?

"Luna, get up." I groaned and pushed her away. She pulled me in even tighter that I felt that it was getting hard to breathe. How can a girl so small have this much strength? She made a small whine and started sniffing me, from my chest to my neck.