Chapter 10

It was another hectic day. We started the day by filming more dance practices which were to be released. Then they were scheduled for a radio session on Idol Radio. We did not get a proper meal yet for the entire day and I was famished. When we finally reached the filming venue, I helped set up the place while they got ready for the show.

"So how are you feeling Jae Bum and Young Jae?" I asked them as I gave them the finalised printed cue cards.

"Nervous as always. But still confident that we will do our best." Jae Bum flashed me a smile, " That's good then. Make sure to take note of these guidelines."

I highlighted the key notes to take note of during the broadcast and reminded them on the things that they should not talk about in the radio. I was also given a flow of the programme as the other staff have to leave earlier. One of our staff will be handling the audio and filming, and I was left to assist in the logistics of the show.

The radio broadcast finally started and I stayed behind the camera to check on the flow. I gave them the props whenever needed and assisted with the mic check. Although I felt that I could have done better on my side, the programme still went quite smoothly.

It was time for Mark to make his specialty which was the Mark's recipe. I handed him the ingredients and my stomach growled. I prayed internally that he did not hear it but he looked up from his seat and smirked at me while whispering , "Hungry?"

I put my finger to my lip to make the "shush" gesture. It was a live broadcast and he still had the audacity to tease me. While I was checking the schedule, I heard a whisper from Mark again," Luna."

I looked to his direction and glared at him. Seeing that the camera was not filming him, he gestured for me to go over to his side. I walked over and he pulled me down to his level and handed me a bite of the noodles he made. I shook my head but he leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Faster take a bite before the camera comes back to this side."

I could feel my heart beating faster as I felt his breath on my ear. I quickly listened to his instructions, not wanting to cause any broadcast accidents. It was really good but it made me even more hungry. I decided to go to the far end to make sure that he would not call me again.

When the broadcast finally ended, the members started to tease us on our interaction.

"What was that just now hyung?" Yu Gyeom wrapped his hand around Mark's head.

"Her stomach was growling so loud." Mark replied and my face went beet red.

"Yah! It was not." I yelled and he laughed.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"I'm hungry. Let's eat before going back to the dorm." Jae Bum stopped our fight. Everyone agreed with him and we decided to go to a fried chicken shop. We ordered our portions and once the food arrived. We dug in like hungry monkeys. Well, you can't blame us. We did not have a proper meal the entire day. After dinner, everyone went back to their own dorm.

I took a bath first and as I walked out of the shower, I accidentally bumped into Mark's chest. I almost lost my balance and Mark grabbed my waist to help me regain my stance. I looked up into his eyes and I was caught in his stare and was in a loss for words.

"Are you okay?" Mark broke the silence after what seems like eternity and I moved out of his grip.

"Ye-yea. Thanks." I still had not retained my speaking ability from the interaction with him just now. I could feel the blood gushing through my body with my heart beating in such a rapid manner. I almost forgot to breathe.

"Clumsy glutton." He used his finger and slightly tapped on the tip of my nose.

"You smell great by the way." He complimented as he made his way to the shower. I bit my lip and quickly went to my room, shutting the door close behind me. My heart was still beating really loud and fast. Not slowing down by any second. I stared towards my bed as I leaned on the door, mind blank.

Oh shit.

This feeling was really familiar.

I think, I kind of like Mark Tuan.

Oops.

I took a breath and was in denial. It was probably just an delusion.  I was probably lonely and single for 3 years since my previous relationship and because I recently interacted with him a lot. And that is why I feel this way.

Wait, this still does not justify my feelings.

I shook my head.

Even if I like him, I have to push this feelings down. Because I don't do a relationship without any ending. And I will be leaving in 6 months.

I closed my eyes and took another breath. My heart has finally calmed down.

Don't listen to your heart Luna, follow your head. Just like how you have always did.

 Just like how you have always did

To be continued.