Chapter 12

I felt my shoulders being shook and I was jolted awake. The lights were too bright and I scrunched my eyes, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness.

"Luna. We have arrived." I felt Mark's raspy voice by my ear as he whispered into it. I could feel a gush of excitement as I felt his hot breath hit on my earlobe.

I internally groaned, my ears were one of my most sensitive spots.

"Was the movie not horrid enough? Should I level up the movie tonight?" Mark pulled away from my side and looked at me while pulling a smirk. I hit his chest, and I feel that it hurt my hand more than it hurt his chest.

"Come on, let's go." He laughed and got out of his seat. I really wonder if he finds joy in teasing me everyday.

I grabbed all the essentials and followed behind him. We have reached the recording building and made our way to the recording room. As we were only doing a radio broadcast, it was unnecessary for us to touch up on the member's makeup.

"Annyeonghasayo" A voice greeted us. It was the host and another lady. I think her name is Solar. The group and her met for a few times during the performance recording as they had a comeback on the same day. I guess I overlooked that today's radio broadcast was a collaboration between them.

The host came over and debriefed the members on the general flow of the programme today and they started their recording in 10 minutes. I was at a distance observing them as Hee Jun came over to make small talk.

"They seem like they are having fun." Hee Jun commented and I nodded with a grin.

"They can have fun doing anything. I wonder how it is like to be so energetic." I replied. Hee Jun snickered and laughed," You were when I first met you."

"And 4 years of university took it all away." I answered. Hee Jun moved closer to my side until his hand was brushing towards mine," You know, I really missed you Luna."

I blushed when he said that. Something that I haven't been honest about was that Hee Jun and I used to be friends with benefits. After my first relationship, I lost all trust in men and just decided to have casual flings around. Hee Jun was one of them. The first time was a mistake as we were both drunk. It shouldn't have happened because we were both friends but our sexual compatibility was so good that we couldn't help it but continue the facade. We ended up being friends with benefits and slept together every week.

It stopped after he graduated. We didn't actually give an end to us but we simply just lost contact with one another. I wasn't really hung up on that as it was a mutually benefiting thing.

"Want to come over tonight?" He whispered as he placed his hand on my waist. I immediately jolted up, shocked by the sudden touch.

"I'm sorry. I don't do things like this anymore." I muttered as I set a distance between us. I don't want to screw around in my workplace. Even though it was only 6 months.

"Oh come on. I really missed you. No one that I met was as wild as you were." He persuaded. I admit, I was kind of tempted. I haven't had any action for a time being and he was really good at what he was doing.

"And cut!" The director said. And I quickly used this chance to move away from Hee Jun.

"Good job guys." I commented as I walked over to Mark and passed him his bottle of water.

"I see the favorism." Bambam commented and I laughed," Come on man, you have a new manager already."

Hee Jun walked over and shook his head," I'm sorry I'm not as caring as Luna but I will do my best from tomorrow onwards."

"Hey! Do you guys want to grab lunch together?" My manager will be busy with some stuff and I'll be alone for 1 hour." Solar came over and asked. Bambam's face immediately brightened up and they all agreed.

x

Short chapter. Random question: Do yall like the character development for Luna? I wanted to try something different from Min Ae. Min Ae is like the representation of pure and innocent and "dumb" And I guess Luna is a more realistic representation of a girl who makes mistakes, isn't perfect and is trying her best to make the best decision she can at the moment.

Let me know in the comments about your opinion!