Chapter 7

It was finally the day of the comeback. I had a very good night rest despite my internal chaos which Mark has caused. I have decided to not overthink about his actions and just embrace his good intentions. He is notorious for being a good guy afterall. Seung Hoon actually sent me their schedule for after their comeback and it was a little less packed compared to now. I really can't wait for Seung Hoon to comeback already. It was easier to just follow Mark around instead of 7 guys. It's really a good thing that I decided not to be a full time employed manager. There is really not much work-life balance in this job. My entire life will have to revolve around the celebrity which I am managing. It was only 1 week and I had to:
1) Have a 1 on 1 talk with Jackson. He was feeling quite stressed with the comeback and I had to buy him ice cream and give him some life advice so that he won't be so down.
2) Ensure that Bambam do not give too much spoilers during live broadcasts. I have no idea why but stuff keep on slipping from his mouth.
3) Coordinate Jin Young's filming schedule so that it does not clash with the comeback. The amount of calls I had made because of this has made me a little crazy. I can't believe that I had to call so much people just to move his schedule.
4) Make sure that Young Jae does not break his diet and maintain his figure during the comeback. According to Seung Hoon, Young Jae purposely picked out the clothes for the comeback that just fitted him so that he would have the motivation to lose weight. And it worked but now I have to stop him from snacking every time I see it.
5) Make sure Yu Gyeom and Jae Bum return to the dorm on time and not sneak out during the night. The two of them have been sneaking out for supper and I had to stop them from doing so. With the current covid-19 situation, it was better to stay indoors than to go out. But the adventurer in the two of them just itches to stay out.

Mark was the easiest to control as he was very disciplined and didn't fool around as much. The others just went wild as soon as we are outside and I was warned by Seung Hoon to keep them under control so that there won't be any adverse news about them. It was really hard. I mean the other guys aren't that bad but if you compare Mark to them, the level of energy is really different. And I'm internally too old to keep up with them.

"Good morning Luna!" As soon as I walked out of the room, I realized that all the 7 boys were here.

"What are you guys doing so early here? Aren't we supposed to meet at the basement?" I muttered and blushed a little. Only Mark has seen me in my pyjamas. It was quite embarrassing to show the others as well.

"How did you sleep yesterday? I see that your fever has calmed down." Mark walked over and touched my forehead. My heart skipped a beat again.

"I'm good. I recover fast," I flashed a smile to them.

"We are here because we were worried about you. We don't want our replacement manager to fall sick and not be here for us as well." Jackson said and grabbed my hands. He had been really close with me after the talk. Mark stared at his hands and slapped it away from me, "Don't touch my assistant so casually."

"Is Mark hyung jealous?" Jin Young teased. I was about to stop the teasing when Mark replied, "Obviously. What if he wants to steal my personal assistant from me? I would have to go overseas by myself again."

I rolled my eyes at his reply, it was so silly.

"Luna, we are really glad that you are here. It was really fun with you around. Do you have plans to replace Seung Hoon hyung?" Bambam said and there was gasps from the other boys.

"We are going to tell on you." Yu Gyeom teased and Bambam stuck out his tongue. The boys began their chatter. I looked at them. It was really nice how they can make the entire room full of life. I have never experienced this before. I was always alone and I  never felt lonely. It felt weird when I saw other people hanging out in big groups but now that I was part of it, it felt really nice.