Chapter 4

I looked around in the closet. How am I supposed to choose the outfits from all these clothes? I took out my phone and started messaging Seung Hoon again.

May I have some references for the outfits I have to pick out?

Just as I sent out the text, the grey tick on Whatsapp turned blue and Seung Hoon has replied to me.

You just have to match his usual style. Mark is quite casual in his fashion for dance practices. You can select some T-shirts, comfortable pants and a pair of sneakers that match it. For the v-live, you can go fancy a bit.

I let out a sigh. I don't really think that his advice helped. Nevertheless, I looked through the clothes that he has again and decided on the most smart casual attire which he has. Without collars. I decided to bring a few extra outfits and some accessories in case of any emergencies. If there is anything I have learnt from engineering, it would be to make as much contingency plans and to reduce the risk of anything adverse happening. Given the impression that I had given everyone that I had met yesterday, I think that I don't have the luxury of messing up this task. Before I knew it, I had already prepared 10 outfits. I took the luggage that was lying around in the room and carefully put in the outfits. I wouldn't want any creases forming on them.

"I'm done," I announced with a grin as I dragged the luggage over to the dining table. Mark has finished prepared breakfast which was an egg mayo sandwich. I sat down and took a piece, biting into it gingerly.

"Are we going overseas?" Mark questioned and I shook my head," I just feel that it would be more convenient to bring the outfits around with this. We are just going to the JYP building right?"

He nodded and we ate our breakfast, or should I say brunch in silence.

We finally reached the JYP building. It was a short 10 minutes drive and Mark drove us again. We could have left with the other members but Mark wanted to return the car to the company.

"So is this your first time here?" Mark asked and I shook my head," I came here 2 times before for the interview sessions."

He nodded at my answer and I followed him to the dance studio. When we arrived, the other members were already there, preparing to warm up.

"Hyung!" Yu Gyeom was the first to notice Mark. He walked over to him and started to catch up with him. Feeling inappropriate to listen in to their conversation, I decided to bring the luggage to the side of the studio.

"Hello! I am Bam bam and you are? I'm sorry if we met before but I've never seen you around." BamBam walked up to me. I was shocked momentarily that he would start a conversation with me. I mean, they are global stars and I'm just one of the many staff that they have.

"Hello Bam bam-nim! My name is Luna Lee but you can call me Luna. I am Mark's personal assistant and I've just started working with him yesterday. I look forward to working with all of you." I bowed down to give him my greeting.