Chapter 9

"Are you secretly a stalker?" I suddenly said. It didn't occur to me just now but it is kind of weird how he followed me. I mean, it is supposed to be our rest day, so shouldn't he be doing his own stuff. Mark and I was sitting on the bus that was going to lead to our dorm. It was quite empty as it was still quite early in the morning and he was sitting behind my seat. I waited for a few more moments but he still didn't answer. I looked back and he was like staring at me. He broke off eye contact with me and looked out of the window, " What should we do today?"

"You didn't answer my question." I pestered and he flicked my forehead, " Shouldn't you be grateful for me instead of asking so much questions?"

I snorted, it was kind of true. I guess I should just leave it as it is. I turned back around and played my phone. I looked through some videos on Youtube and stumbled upon one which showed  how to make your own boba at home. It seemed really easy. Grinning from ear to ear and I turned around to Mark again, showing him the video, " Let's make bubble tea today!"

He was a little surprised by the suggestion but went along with the it anyways. Once we alighted at our stop, the two of us walked to the supermarket which was nearby.

"Don't you have anything else to do today? It's rare to get a day off with the busy schedule recently." I asked Mark as we entered the grocery store. I felt the gush of cold air hit me and I let out a sigh of satisfaction. It felt really good to have the breeze hit my face like that.

"Nope. Please just instruct me on what to do. If you don't, I'll be bored the whole day." Mark said and went to retrieve a trolley. He pushed the trolley for me as I scrolled through my phone and looked for what we needed to buy. We ended up stocking up on some microwaved food for breakfast or supper as well as toiletries which we were running low on. After paying for the groceries, we walked back to the dorm.

"So how working with us so far?" Mark asked, trying to break the silence between us. I really appreciated how he just pretended that nothing happened earlier and that every thing was back to normal.

"Please just take me back as your personal assistant already. Managing 7 people is difficult." I whined and he laughed.

"No worries, I will take you back to my side. Besides, after the promotions for Dye, I will be starting on my solo performances and activities preparation. So, you will still be busy." He explained and I groaned," I thought I would have more free time."

"You wish. There's a reason why you were hired." He laughed and I sulked. There goes my free days.

Once we reached the dorm, we took a quick shower before starting to make the bubble tea. Mark decided to make brunch for us while I prepared the boba mixture. From the video, it looked quite easy, with just tapioca flour and brown sugar needed.

"Ramen for brunch?" I asked as I set the pot onto the stove in which I would cook my tapioca flour in. Mark was using the stove beside me to cook ramen.

"Yes. The best ever." He grinned. Just as he was about to remove the egg yolks, I stopped him, "Just put it into the ramen, I'll eat it for you."

During the first V-live in which I first worked with him, he explained that he didn't like egg yolks and he usually just discard them. I don't like it as well, but I don't mind eating it. It's kind of a waste, so I guess I'll just have it.

"Okay," He said and my stomach started to rumble at the scent of the ramen. Mark laughed and said, "It's almost ready glutton."

I rolled my eyes at the nickname that he gave me. He really loves to give me nicknames. Once the tapioca mixture was ready, I transferred it onto the table which was wrapped with cling wrap. I started kneading it to give it its shape.