INTRODUCTION

I always thought as a little girl that being a 'teenager'  simply meant being allowed to try out new things. Basically doing stuff without fearing what my  parents would do or say. 

I guess I was just a little girl.

But actually growing up living as a teenager, things were never the way I expected them to be. Things were complicated, dramatic, sad, depressing, heartbreaking and so much more. Although there were good sides too, I would still call my teenage journey 'bitter-sweet'.

I believe that every adult has a unique story to tell about when he or she was a teenager and that everyone has a different way of living as a teenager.

This book is just a way of sharing a part of mine, in a way one might relate to or prepare for.

13 walking to 19, steps I took to either say "thank God I ..." or "I wished I....". 

 Although I am still a teenager,  I'm almost getting to the end of it. Soon I will be out of this stage. I still have no idea what exactly I am going to say when I turn 20 because I have not yet finished living my 6th year of teenage stage.

However, my wish is to be a little helpful using my experience over the last couple of  years to any reader turning 13 soon or readers who already are living the teenage dream.

I'm going to stop beating about the bush here, and get to the real deal.

I might say this often,  but My dear readers;
Sit down, relax and have some sip of my cup of teen tea.