F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I don't want my readers thinking I am not a woman of her word.   I mentioned earlier that  this chapter was going to be about "Love and relationships" in the life of a teenager.

 However,  I think I would leave that for the next chapter.  Trust me,  I want to talk about it so badly in this chapter more than anything, but let's take this thing  slowly... Step by step

In this chapter, I would like to mention all kinds of friends I made or came across in middle school.  A few I mention are still my good friends and some others, I haven't  met or spoken to since graduation. 

To begin with, why I decided to write on 'friends' is because back in middle school, who my friends were, determined the kind of a person I was.  You might as well judge me once you read about a few friends of mine, but my main intention here is to show how I have been positively influenced by them one way or another.

Back in middle school, people around me judged my personality with the kind of people I hanged out with.   Agreeable, I have a father who also cares so much about the kind of friends I make so I wasn't so surprised.  Even in Asia, a few teachers and parents were somehow mouthy on certain friendships between students.

I had one thing I did not understand; why students themselves talked to their fellow students of which kind of friends to have and hang out with.

I'm going to break it down for you

When I got to midddle school/JHS, I made friends. Boys and girls.
Funny enough, once I talked to a boy, or couple of boys, I was seen "bad".  "She is a bad girl" would come right after my name being mentioned.
It took a few weeks for me to finally notice that morbidness. 

 In spite of the fact that the society did not smile upon it, the male friends I made back in middle school were good people.  I still talk to most of them every now and then. 

There were somany  people whispering in my ears, "don't hang out with  *** , she'll spoil you" or "That boy will spoil you", which I never took seriously.