Nothing can come between

Gracey was bloodshot crying and I don't know how to coo her. She still hangs in Kid's arms.

Kid, on the other hand is obviously confused and he looks at me like he needs help to understand the situation.

"Papa, I love you. Papa!" My daughter kept repeating those words that I can't help but shed a tear.

"Baby, please." I asked her.

My father instructed that we should at least get inside to take a seat at the living room. He take the lead and we followed.

"Baby, you prepared something for mama, right? How about you get it? Come, let's show them what you made."

Gracey painfully nodded and her Pico Lolo drew her to the kitchen.

Kid turned to me like he's waiting for an explanation.

I sighed heavily.

"She is Grace Adelia Donato. Seven years old, born 14th of March." I started. He did not speak so I continued.

"She basically knew you because I give her pictures of you. To remind her that she has a father. She has you, even when you don't know she even exists."

His brows furrowed and his jaws were hard like he is controlling something. But most of all, there was hurt in his eyes.

Gracey came back with a cake in her hands that says 'Miss you, mama' and she gave it to me.

I touched her face and uttered thank you.

"I-I didn't knew papa was coming too but I can make you one papa!" She happily said.

I smiled. Kid smiled at her. He reached for her and hugged her tight.

"I love you baby." He murmured.

My heart warmed at the image of them two.

I looked at my dad, I knew he has questions too but that can wait.

We had lunch at our house and the rest of the day was spent by Kid and Gracey playing and enjoying each other's company. I want to join them too but I'll give this day to them.

I also had the chance to talk to my dad and I told him about this sudden situation.

"I don't feel good about this. You better talk to Kid tonight." Was his only claim.

Night came and Kid put Gracey to sleep. A day isn't enough for them to enjoy, she can't even let go of her papa's hand.

It was lovely watching Kid caressing Gracey's face as I entered my daughter's room. Gracey must be very tired.

When Kid noticed me, he stood up and held my right arm.

"We need to talk." There was danger in the way he said it as he dragged me out of there.

Right. I almost forgot he won't be Kid if I couldn't get any of his anger.

He brought me at Mrs. Ching's place. While it was dark there, he brought me directly to the balcony.

He was heavily breathing as he turned to me. I am so scared to look at him.

I feel like I'll faint anytime soon as I watch him murderously looking at me.

He ate the distance between us and I was caught off guard as he kissed me angrily. It was painful I could taste steel in the way he kissed. He bit my lips and entered his tongue locking mine. A moan successfully escaped even when I try to surpress it.

"The nerve of you woman to hide this from me." He murmurred after that long sensational kiss.

"I will explain." I hardly said as his lips went down to kiss my neck down to my shoulder blades.

"K-kid, hear me out first." I stutter as he starts unbottoning my shirt and started kissing my chest. The cold breeze of the night starting to soothes my skin but his palms kept the warm as he starts to touch me everywhere.

"Go on. I'm listening." He said before he sucked my right mound. My jaw dropped and I couldn't talk further. How can we talk when he's doing this to me?

He caressed my other breast and looked up at me while I lose it. Damn him!

There was a smug look when he faced me and kissed my lips again. He lifted me and pushed me on the wall, behind him was the moon and the stars as witness of his rage.

He gripped my ass successfully putting me into place. I felt his hard on. I felt my cheeks blushed. I moaned.

I have all the strength to push him as I don't want this. This feels illegal. This is wrong!

But all of my inhibitions was blown by the wind when his hand found my throbbing flesh. His fingers roughly entered my aching folds that I had to stop kissing him. I arched my back and my mouth left hang open as I tried to open my eyes and look at him. He is enjoying this! I closed my eyes again.

He continued pushing and pulling until I reached my peak. I cried loudly as my body convulse in his arms.

"Feel my anger, baby." he angrily spat.