I'm trying to make sense

I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were puffed from crying last night. He's a jerk!

I palmed my face. Good thing I shaved before he saw me fully naked yesterday. I shook my head! That's not the point! God, that was so embarassing but that was not the point!

I felt humiliated. But I hate myself more for having no choice.

I stayed in the bedroom the whole morning. Kid did not sleep here last night. Maybe he stayed in the living room or whatever, I don't care!

Lunch came and hunger consumed me. I went out and there was delivery boxes again in the kitchen table, but this time it was mostly Filipino foods.

I scanned through the house to see if Kid is around but he was not. That's great since I can't really face him now. I, then started eating.

"I sse that you're okay now." My body stiffed when I heard Kid behind me.

I ignored him. I just finished my food and plan to just go back in the bedroom and stay there all day to avoid him. But he gripped my hand when I stood up. He dragged me back to my seat.

He was furious and I equalled him, too.

"You stay here in my terms. You do what I say."

I, so didn't want to stay here. You chained me here! I'm tempted to yell if only I'm braver than the level of intensity I see in his eyes.

"Don't act as if you don't deserve this." He spat. I felt a pain between my ribs.

Do I deserve this? What did I do to deserve to be here?

Days passed and that's what I do. I cook for him, clean the room and do the laundry for him. All with no clothes on. He watches me everytime, he's disgusting! I was left with no choice that I just cried myself to sleep every fucking night.

I woke up feeling so nauseant one morning. My stomach is in distress and I stood up because I am in the verge of vomiting. I was face to face on the bowl as I tried to remember what did I eat bad in the past days.

To my horror, I saw blood gushed over me when I stood up only to curled up in pain.

Right! I'm having my period cramps! I usually have nausea when I'm in my period. This explains why.

I took off Kid's shirt and just throw it somewhere. I looked at myself and I'm a messed.

Could it be any worse?

Someone knocked from the door and I'm sure it was Kid. Who else lives with me here?

I tried to grab the door knob. I slightly opened the door, enough to see him.

"I need a sanitary napkin, an underwear and a hot compress, please."

"What? What? You look so pale, what the fuu----"

"Please, just do what I say!" I yelled at him.

He jumped in surprise and hurriedly moved.

In twenty minutes later, he came back with a plastic bag as he hurriedly entered the bathroom.

What the hell! But I couldn't care too much because of too much pain.

He cleaned and dressed me up before he carried me to the bed. I'm still amaze that he knows how to put the napkin in the panty.

Well, he used to live with Athena, his girlfriend... So...

I sighed.

He made me lied on the bed as handed me a hot compress.

"The master shouldn't be serving his servant." He muttered. "I'll let it pass this time."

I smiled a bit. "I-I'm sorry."

"Rest now." He lied in the bed beside me. He even hugged me and I was slightly taken aback. I pushed him lightly but he only groaned.

"Does it still hurt?"

I nodded to answer yes. "So bad."

"I'll finger you."

My eyes grew big. What?!

"I heard it eases the pain. Come."

He pulled me closer. His hand move around below my stomach until he found my panty.

He put his hand inside. The gross!

"Kid!" I growled in protest. Too late as he inserted two fingers in me.

I breathed heavily. He inserted another finger. It hurts a lot! Damn!

He maneuvered it like he was doing this all his life.

Not a while later, I felt better. My breathed still heavy but my dsymenorrhea slowly faded.

I held into his arms for support as he continued doing it. I hid in his chest, too embarassed that he might see my facial reaction.

It feels so damn good now! What the hell!

My period cramp lasted for three days and guess how grossed it sounds that he fingers me first thing in the morning to quote and unquote ease the pain away. I was too embarassed that I could not look at him straight in the eyes. He also prepares me food and he let's me sleep now in the bed with him.

I woke up in the fourth day feeling better. Kid's arms were around me as he laid so close to me. So close that I had the chance to take a glimpse of his face.

He sleeps like a baby. He has the perfect lashes, his firmed brows are slightly knotted. He has nice nose and lips. It's pinkish. Maybe he doesn't smoke. He has the perfect angled jaws, perfect for his strong features.

He moved a bit but remained asleep. He only renewed his hug from me.

I sighed. I still hate him. He's a jerk!

I waited for a few minutes before I finally stood up to prepare breakfast.

I was busy preparing in the kitchen when I felt Kid nuzzled in my neck. He hugged me from behind, I stiffened.

"No finger-fucked for today?" His morning voice is to die for!

"I-I'm okay now. Dysmenorrhea's gone." I even stuttered.

I felt him nod. "Then why are you wearing a shirt? Take that off!" He hissed.

My mouth hang open. He's on it again!