Chapter 19

As soon as John pulled into a parking spot, Lafayette quickly jumped out of the car with Hercules and John following. They took a ride up an elevator as the stairs were crowded, and soon approached Alex's office.

"Alex? We got texts from some number, we don't know who it is but they seems to have James and the kid you guys were talking about," John said, showing Alex, Mr. Washington, Aaron and Thomas.

"Dude, that's one of Maria's numbers!" Alex exclaimed, grabbing the phone out of John's hand and showing the rest of the guys.

"We gotta go now, Mr. Washington do you know how to track a number's location?" Thomas asked his boss, who nodded.

"I do, but I won't be able to come with you guys. I doubt six people would fit in one car, and I wouldn't be much help anyway. I'll get you that address though," Mr. Washington said, walking briskly to his office.

"While he does that, shouldn't we come up with some sort of plan?" Aaron spoke up, everyone agreeing that they shouldn't all just barge in without knowing what to do.

•••••••••••••••••

Meanwhile, James and Ethan we're still tied to their spots, James trying to think of how to get them out of there.

"Let us go, what do we have that you want? I'll give you anything, at least let the kid go!" James shouted, glaring at their kidnapper. The woman merely laughed, returning the look with a cold gaze.

"What I want is already on the way, I need the both of you here to get it," she smiled as she tightened the ropes on both James and Ethan's wrists. Ethan cried out in pain, only for the woman to slap some duct tape on his mouth.

"Shut up, or I'll give you something to cry about."

Ethan stayed quiet.

••••••••••••••••••••

A/N even though I never write these and I don't like to but nobody reads the messages I post so please read this:

The chapter after this will be the last chapter of these series, I wanted to end at an even 20 and I'll try to make it longer than the recent ones. Thank you to everyone who reads this story, I'll probably post a longer thank you extra after the last chapter. Please be patient, I promise I didn't forget about this story I've just been tired a lot since quarantine but I'm working on my health and I'll try to make more stories. Love you all ❤️