Bad boys love

Picture of Annabella

Plz read this first. I add more to this. So plz read first thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabella (Anna or Bella for short)York is in her senior year. Everyone thinks of her as the nerd of the school. She is far from a nerd. She has black hair and blue eyes. Yea she smart as ever. But she smart, funny, outgoing, sassy, and very short temper. She become the nerd 3 years after her twin brother Alec left and her family moved to a new town. She know it was a new start for her. She has 2 friends. Lilly the loud and wild one with brown hair and blue eyes.Rose the calm and quite one with red hair and green eyes. Her younger brother Alex. Has black hair and blue eyes. Who is always there for her.They are the only ones that know the really her. In school she is the shy, quite nerdy girl. Outside of school she is loud, wild bada**.One day turn her whole life around. When she walks right into the school bad boy.
Blake knight is the school bad boy with his 3 best friend. Blake is not a player. With black hair and blueish gray eyes. He hasn't even kissed a girl before. He doesn't even talk to girls or anyone but his best friends. Jake loud and crazy one with blonde hair and blue eyes. Ryan the player with sandy blond hair and green eyed. Very flirty. Chris the calm and quit one brown hair and brown eyes. What happen when fate bring them together.Blake smiles a real smile at her and Annabella smile and waves with no fears of him. Blake want to see her more and she can't put her finger on what is about him. They start hanging and become friends and more. What happen when her brother comes back asking for her and her friends. Will there be love with crazy chick, crazy Gangs, old friends, and lot of running. Just to save her brother. Will it bring everyone closer. Well she find her brother again. Will her and Blake get a happy ending.