Bad boys smile Chapter 4

Picture of Blake.

Annabella Pov
It is now 3rd period. Me and the girls walk in and sit in the back of the class. Just as the bell rings Blake and the boys walks in. " I see y'all came to class today." Mrs.Wonders says. She's a really sweet teacher. "Yes ma we did." Blake said. "Ok take your sit. And work on whatever y'all want. We aren't doing anything today." she smile and gets back to her work. There is tables Three seats at each. Me,Rose, and Lilly sit at one in the back. Their two table in the back and normal if the boys come to class. They sit in the other one. I look down at my work. When I hear chairs moving. I look up in shook to see Blake and boys sitting in front of us. I look at the girls and their the same as me. Blake in front of me. Chris in front of Rose. Ryan in front of Lilly and Jake on the side. "Hey I am Blake Knight. And you are." I looked at him. He was really smiling at me with his hand out. I took it and blush. " Annabella or u can call me Anna or Bella." Smiling and shack his hand. They girls and boys looked at us in shock. " What." me and Blake same at the same time. I blush and Blake laugh. " Never long as I have known you have you talk to a guy." Lilly screams. I glare at her and blush. " I can say the same for Blake." Ryan say. Blake slaps his head. "Ow man." Ryan whines. "Sorry my friend weird." I smiled at him. "Mine just stupid." Glaring at Ryan. I laugh and he looks at me and smiles. How can act myself so easily around him. The girls looked at me in shock. " So let me guess." Smile at the boys. " Your Chris." I point at Chris. He nods. Than I point at Ryan. " Your the player Ryan." Everyone laughs. " The one and only." everyone laugh again. Than I point at Jake. " And your the prankster Jake. We can pull some prank together one day." smile at him. " I like her." Jake yells. Everyone laughs. We spend the next 30 mins talking. Me and Blake talking. Chris and Rose talking and blushing at each other. They like each other. Lilly and Ryan flirting. Jake prank people. Making us all laugh. Blake is really sweet. I think I am starting to like him. At the end of the period I was help Jake prank people. Everyone laughing at us. Blake keep looking at me. Making me blush. At the end of the period Blake ask us to sit with them at lunch we said ya. I huge him and walked away. When I turn around I see him and the boys in shock. I laugh and kept walking with the girls. "Omg Blake is talking to you." Lilly smiles. I blush. " What about Ryan. I think he likes you." Lilly blush. " Maybe." She says. " I think Rose has a crush on Chris and Chris likes Rose." Rose blush. " I don't know maybe. I do like him. We will see." She smile. "Ya we will see." I said walking in my class.