Best friends Chapter 2

Picture of Lilly

Annabella Pov
Once we got to the school. We got out our. Every one knew we were sibling so it was nonething new. " Bella see you after football. ok" waving at me. Walking to his friends. " ok love ya." Walking to were me, Lilly, and Rose meet up. They are my two best friends. Been here since I moves here. Lilly is over hyper, crazy, sassy, wild child of us. Rose is the mature, quite, calm one. They have know each since they were in diapers. The best friends a girl can ask for. I see Rose. She was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt with a black skirt with pink flats. Her red hair was in a ponytail with a headband with a flower on it and little makeup. Lilly was wear a red hoodie with black legging and black and red jones. Her brown hair was in a mess bun and little makeup. Oh god she broke up with her new boyfriend. Lilly is beautiful but bad taste in men. She was dating this guy Matt for 2 months and he was an a** to say the most. When she dress like this it means they broke up or she to lazy to get dress. " What happen." Looking at her. She not sad so she to lazy but I can tell they broke up because he's not over her already making out with her. She kind of a player. See she dates guy for a couple of months before sleep with them. This start junior year after her ex Ashton cheat on her with Meganie one of the sl** here and every since she doesn't get to close to a guy. She has a big crush on one of the school bad boys Ryan White. He is the player. She never talk to him but once or twice in class. She played hard to get. Only with him. Haha funny right. " He said he was falling for me and you know how that get. I mean I am not in love with him. I don't feel nonething. So I told him the truth. It was fun but I don't feel nonething. He called me the whole weekend and cried. God I feel bad but he is clingy." she breathed after all her ranting. She always does this but I think he was the worst. " He called me. You know." Rose said. Rose is the sweet,quit one unless you get on her badside. She is our good girl. When we need help. She the one we go to. So when Lilly breaks up with her ex they call Rose. Crazy because never had a boyfriend, been kiss or anything. " What did you say." Lilly ask drinking her Starbucks. Ah man I forgot to stop and get my Starbucks. " I told him that he know what he was getting in to. He knew that you weren't looking for love. Just didn't feel anything with him. He the worst I had to deal with. You know. Cried for three hour. For a big jerk jock. He's a big baby." Rose laugh. Me and Lilly started laughing to. Than the school bad boys showed up.

First, Blake Knight the leader. He doesn't talk to no one but his friends. He doesn't even look at girl at all. People stay out of his ways. The school biggest sl** Holly (queen bee) tries but he just walks a way. He has jet black hair always has a bean on and blueish gray eyes with a lip ring. He is wearing white tee with leather jacket and black jeans with boots and lots of tattoos.

Second, Jake White loud, crazy one. He always talking to everyone. Gets in trouble for pranking teachers and students. Has blond hair and blue eyes with eye ring. He always wears hoodie and sweat pants with jones.

Then theres, Ryan Black the player of the group. Always has a different girl. He has been caught in every part of the school with a girl. He has sandy blonde hair and green eyes with a lip ring. He's wearing black and red button up with white tee under it sleeved rolled up with jeans and jones.

Last is, Chris Carter, he is the calm and quite one. Doesn't talk that much. He is Blake best friend. They known each since they were in diapers.Than They meet Jake and Ryan in second grade. Chris is the sweetest but he has a dark side. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
They are known to street fighters. Blake being the best. They are all hot but Blake is something different. Can't figure him out.
Than I see the queen bee and her sl**s. Holly, Meganie, and Molly with their fake blonde hair and fake boobs. Their skirts to short and shirt to tight with high heels. It's suck to look at. She tried to get with Alex before but he turn her down quick. I was looking at everyone while my friends talked because we had 10 mins until the bell and I look at the side building and I see Blake and his friends talking. Well his friends talking and him just standing there. Than he looks right at me. I just look at him. He smile at me. Not a glare or a smirk. A real smile. Wow! I blush and turn to my friends. Than the bell ring. We start walking in to the school. I look at Blake still looking at me. So I smile and wave. He looks at me shocked. So does his friends. Than I walk in to the building. I don't think he's scary.Just misunderstand. Like me.