Brother and Boyfriend Chapter 19

Picture of Manson

Bella Pov
Kylie comes running up to Alec. "What the he** Alec. 3 days and you can't call your girlfriend and tell her. Where you are or that your ok. Your lucky Bella beat your a**." She hugs him after she do ranting. I looked at them in shock. " Wait girlfriend." I said in shock. " Ummm ya a year." Alec said rid his head. " Ok." I said "Ok" They said in shock. " Ya I mean we known either since we were in diapers. I known you loved each since we were 10 years old. It took y'all long enough. I am happy for yall." Smile and hugging both of them. " Thank you sis." Alec smiles. Ok good butter him up. Now time to tell him who I am dating. " So time to meet my friends." smiling at him. " This is Lilly and Rose my best friends." Pointing at Rose and Lilly. They Smile "Hey." At the same time. "Hi" Alec said " This is Ryan (Lilly boyfriend), Chris (Rose boyfriend) and Jake." Pointing at the boys. " This is Alec." They said hi. Now the fun part. " This is my boyfriend Blake Knight." I grab Blake hand. " Cole's littler brother. I meet you just before I went to jail. You after Cole too. You will help me take down Cole." Alec said. Plz don't punch him. " With everything I have. I will teach him not to hit women. He's not my brother in anyway." Blake said " Well it's good to see you Blake. We are going to be good friends. Because I am going to kill your brother when I see him again." Shaking Blake's hand. " And I will help you do it." Blake said " We will be best friends." Alec smiles at him. " Now what the plan." I said. Time to get Cole back.