My story Chapter 16

Bella Pov
We get back to my house. We all go into my room. I sit on Blake lap. " Ok where do I start. I guess from the beginning." Looking Alex sitting next to me. Holding my hand. I smile at him. He smiles back. "Ok My brother Alec was a great brother. Always their for us.5 years ago, Me and my brother Alec meet this bad boy Cole Knight." All the boys look at me wide eyes. " What." I said " I will tell you after. Go princess." smile at me. But not his normal smile. "Ok, Anyways. Me and Alec were 15 years old at the time and Cole was 20 years old. Alec and Cole become best friends. So he was always around. We hang out and than I started falling for him. I didn't care that he was older just though it was love. 2 months later, We start dating. 2 months into our relationship him and Alec started acting different. Always out late at nite. Gone for weeks at end. Alec stop hanging with our friends we known since diapers. He stop talk to my parents. Always getting in trouble. Been in jail more times then I can count. Ashley started to notice first. I didn't want to believe what anyone was saying. 3 months later, I walk in on Cole and Alec with load full of drugs. I found out they where in a gang. That Cole had got my brother in to a gang. I flip and ask what they are think they were doing." I had tears falling down my face now. " Cole looks at me and tell me that it's none of my business. He slap me." I felt Blake go stiff. He held my hand. " He told me to keep my mouth shut or it will be worse. Alec just sit there and didn't say anything. I kept my mouth shut and watch my brother and the guy I though I love take drug and hurt people. Than Cole starts hitting me." Blake stiff up again. I know it hurt for him to hear this. I look at everyone else and see then crying. I know it hurt Alex to. " Alec never said anything. He was doing drugs to much. Ashley start to see the wounds and asking about it. I would just tell her I hurt my self." I had to stop for a min. Tears falling down my face. " 8 months later, Alex was 13 at the time. He come home one day to Cole hitting me. Alex tried to stop him but Cole cut him bad and left me and Alex there. Alex almost died." I cried more. " It was my fault and I know rite than and there that I had to end it. But I how do you end with a gang leader who was willing to let you go. When I tried he beat me half to death. Alec came home that day to find me. My parent were out of town that week and Ashley was at work. When Alec found out what happen he went after Cole. But Cole had disappear. My parents found out what Alec was up to. What Cole did to me and Alex and they didn't blame Alec blame hisself for not stopping Cole from everything. The cops busted Alec with drugs 3 days later. They were planted by Cole. We just knew it bc Alec stop using and was doing good. My father use to be a FBI. He tired to help but couldn't and lost everything and became a lawyer. My parents still stuck up for him though. Stuck by his side. Week later we had to move because I told the cops everything I know about Cole.We had to leave everyone. Alec got two years in jail and Ashely stay behind for Alec when he got out. He got out last year and refuse to talk to us. Never heard from Cole again but I was scared. Meet someone who taught me how to fight and use weapon. Her name was Layla and she was CIA. That's how I met Rose an Lilly. Layla is Lilly mom. She was suppose to protect me but know she was dying but before she died she made sure me,Lilly,Rose, and Alex were prepared for anything. I am leader and fighter. Alex is good at weapons. Lilly is hacker. Rose is the fighter and prepare everything.So me and Alex stop calling them and talking to them. Ashley call me tonite to tell me that something happen with Alec and Cole has something to do with it. Someone after Alec and I had to help.I have to help him.No one can stop them but me. If y'all want to leave I understand." Wiping my eye. " We your friends princess and we not going no more. I love you and they love you and we will help you. But first I need to tell you my story." holding me. "Promise you would leave me. None of you. plz" I looked at them. "Ok we promise." He kiss me. " Sorry what you went though." wiping my eyes from the tears. "6 years ago my father died. We have no clue how. A year later my brother left. I found out that my dad was one of the most powerful gang leader and my brother killed him to become the leader. My brother is Cole Knight and he is my older brother." I looked at him in shock. " Didn't know where he went. I didn't know he did that to you and I am so sorry." He had tears coming down his eyes. " It not your fault Blake. You didn't know." I kissed him. " For 2 years I looked for him and couldn't found him. Ryan found him in Boston where y'all were. I meet Alec but I didn't know that he was your brother. When he got out we lost contact and Cole disappear. I met a man that taught us everything we know. So that we can stop my brother.I am the leader. Chris the fighter and prepare everything. Ryan the hacker. Jake is good with weapons.We will help u found your brother and stop my brother. I am sorry Annabella and Alex. Plz forgive me. I love u Annabella." Look me in my eye. I forget him. It's not your fault. You didn't know. I love you too." kiss him. " Ya man you can't choice who your brother is. It was you." Alex bro huge " We are all in this." Jake stands up. " Ya. Your are like our sister. He's your brother and our friend." Ryan stands " No backing out." Chris stands "We are best friends for live." Lilly stands. " When do we leave?" Rose stands. Me,Alex, and Blake stand up. " We leave to nite. My parents are out of town for two weeks and got their phone off. Alex us the voice thing dad has and call every parents and act like dad and say we are going on a two week trip and want them to come." i said. "Ok sis." And leaves the room. " Lilly, you and Ryan are our hacker. I need to know where Alec was last and see if you can find anything on Cole." They nod their heads at me and go to their laptop. " Rose and Chris y'all are fighters and the one the check everything . I need y'all to make sure everything ready in the hummer." They nod and left. I turn to Jake." Your great with weapons Jake. Come with me." Him and Blake followed me in to my closet. I push the button and a secret door open and there was every kind of weapon." Wow." Jake and Blake said "Lilly mom wanted me to be ready. If something every happen. Get them all Jake." Walking out with Blake. I turn to him. "Your going to meet my older sister and my old friend. Before I left we all made a gang. Alec was the leader. If something happen to him.It was me. I am the only one to save. We are going to Boston. Thank u for your help." I looked at him. " Anything for you princess." He kiss me. It was prefect. " I love you." I looked at him. "I love you too. Let get ready to leave."
2 hours later
" All parents called." Alex said walking in. " All good on that." He grabs his gun. "Hummer is packed and ready." Chris said when they come in to my room. Rose grab her gun and hands Chris his. " weapon load." Jake said. Handing me and Blake our guns. " Ok Alec disappear 3 days ago. No trace of him or Cole." Lilly said getting her and Ryan gun. "Ok let's go." Blake said heading toward the door. When we get outside. We go to the car. It's has 3 rolls and the front and the trunk. Jake and Alex in the back. Lilly and Ryan in the middle still on their computer. Rose and Chris in the first room. Me drive an Blake beside me. "You ready princess." Blake looks at me. " Lets go get my brother back."