The kiss Chapter 9

Summer Pov
Me and the girls walked out of the school. Going to the boys. Blake and Chris had bikes. Ryan an Jake were in Ryan car. Me and Rose love bikes. So she is ok with riding one just like me. Kylie doesn't like bikes that much. I walked up to Blake. " Are you ready princess." smile at me. " Yepp. I love your bike. Mind if we stop at my house me and Rose got to change." I ask him. " no problem. Chris follow me. Jake and Ryan y'all go to my home meet you there." they all nodded. We had to my house. See when Lilly and Rose stay at my house they always leave clothes at my house. Mostly, Rose the one that stays with me. Me and Rose are really close. Rose knows everything that has happen. Lilly doesn't know all of it. I feel bad for not telling her. I just don't know what to say. Always he help up on the bike. I put my arms around him and we are off. I love riding a bike. I was smile while the wind hit my face. God I love this. When we get to my house. I walk up and unlock it. We all walking in. Me and Rose go to my room. " Be rite back." I told them. " ok."they said. I change in to a pink tee shirt that says " boss" with black sweats that say " sexy" and my pink and black jones with a pink beanie. Rose charge in to white tee that says "I can be bad" with black sweat that's says "hot" with white flats and her hair in a bun. I got my bag, phone, money, and house keys. We went down the stairs and out the door. "ready" Blake said "yep. Let's go." I smile and got on his bike and off we go. When we get to his house. We got off his bike. He stop me. " My mom kind of crazy. She can act like a teenager." He said. Awe so cute he worried about his mom scarring me. " Don't worry. My parents are the same way." Smile at him. we walk in to his house. " Mom I am home. Where's everyone." Blake yells " In the kitchen. I am I am making dinner." I hear a lady yell. We walk into the kitchen and I see a beautiful lady with long black hair in a mess bun and blue eyes. Blake looks just like her. " Awe Blake. She's beautiful. Hi I am Alice. Blake's mom." She huge me. "Hey Mrs.Knight. I am Annabella. You can call me Anna or Bella either one good." smile at her. "Call me Alice or mom." everyone laughs and Blake face turn red. " Mom plz don't" He winces "What first girl you bring home or even talk to. I love her." Smile at me "I think we will get along great." She said " Mom we are going to watch a movie." Blake said leading us to the living room. "Ok call me if you need me. Me and the girls are going out tonite. See y'all later. Oh and I know they will just love the girls." she waves and smiles at us. We all sit down to watch Tammy. My head my in Blake lap and feet of Jake. Rose head was on Chris shoulder and Lilly was cuddle with Ryan.
After the movie everyone was asleep but me and Blake. " Do you want to go outside with me." Blake ask "Ya let's go." I stand up. We walk to his backyard. When we walk out I laid in the grass and Blake laid beside me looking up at the stars. "Their beautiful." I said "Just like you." Blake said. I look at him and he was already looking me. Than he lead in and kiss me. I had butterflies going crazy and felt like fireworks going off. Our mouth move perfect together. We pull away to breath. His forehead on mine. " wow!" All I could said. " That was..." "amazing." smiling at him. " Umm Bella." Blake said. " yes." I look at him. " I know I haven't known you in a while. I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Blake said neves " I would love too." I smiled and than he kiss me. He is perfect. I am falling for the bad boy and I love it.