Getting to know the bad boy Chapter 6

Picture of Ryan.

Annabella Pov
" Tell me about yourself." Blake said. "Well my name Annabella Marie York. I am 18 years old and I am a senior. I am known as a nerd. But you want to a secret. I am not really a nerd. I have two brothers and one sister. Alec my twin. He not around. My younger brother Alex is 16 years old and a junior. And a older sister Ashely is 22 years old and not around either. Long story. Get to know you better and I will tell you. We moved here 3 years ago. My mother is in fashion and my father a big time lawyer. They travel alot. My favorite color is red. I am very sassy and got a short temper. Once you get to know me. I am far from good girl. So what about you." Smile at him. He laughs. " I can see that and it would be nice to get to know you better. I am Blake Lee Knight. I am 18 years old. I am a senior. I known as the bad boy. Don't really know why. Got into one fight one day and bam I am the bad boy. Jake pulled a lot of pranks so hanging out with made him a bad boy. Chris got in a fight and put the guy in the hospital and Ryan was a player and hang out with us. I have one brother but don't like to talk about him. Long story. So when you tell yours. I will tell you mine. Deal?" Smile at me. "Deal" I said. I have a feeling I will tell him soon."Always my dad pass away 6 years ago. My brother left 1 year later. So it's just me and my mom. My mom runs my dads old business. He left us pretty well off. So we do ok. I love street fighting and racing. I am a bad boy with a soft side. My friends are the only ones that know the real me and hopefully I can show you to. My favorite color red to." smile at me. " I would love to get to know the real you." smile.We were sitting there looking at each. Forgetting the world. He was about to ask me something when Jake jump on our desk. Damm you Jake. "Bell just rung let's go to...." I push him before he could finish and stand up. Me and Blake were laugh our butts off when Jake stand up. " What was that for. Meanie." Jake said pouting. " Awe you know I love u." talking to like a baby. " Let go to lunch." Grabbing Blake hand. Blushing when Blake, the girls and the boys look at me holding his hand. "What he's buying me lunch." I lied. Just wanted to hold his hand. " Ya rite." Lilly said. She knows me to well. " Ryan can I have a piggyback ride. I am to lazy to walk." Lilly pouts at him. " I guess." He said. She smile and jumps on. "You want one too princess." Blake whispers in my ear. God I am getting lots of butterflies. I haven't felt like this in 3 years. What happening to me. " Yea" I yell getting on his back. Rose jumps on Chris back and we start walking. " The Alex York is your brother." Blake says. Alex is the youngest at our school to be the senior quarter back. Yea he's that good. He has a senior class 4th period so he has lunch lunch. Awesome rite. " Yepp that's my lil bro." Laughing. " I though he be older than you bc your so short." Blake laugh. I hit his arm. " Hey I get my height from my mon. I am 5"6 I will have you know. Alex get his height from our dad. Alex is 6ft. My dad was a street fighter when he was our age. Like you. He was the town bad boy and my mom was the town good girl. Cliche I know. My twin brother is taller than Alex. Last time. I seen him. He was 6ft at age of 15 years old." I told him. " Maybe you could come to one of my fights one night." He smiles at me. "I would like that. I use to watch my brother. It was fun." I said thinking about Alec. We walk in to the lunchroom and everyone stops and looks at us. Me on Blake's back. Lilly on Ryan's back and Rose on Chris's back. Jake running and screaming food. This is going to be a long lunch.