Brother Chapter 18

Picture of Alec

Alec Pov
I heard that Cole was back in town and I looking for him. Cole is dead when I see him for what he did to me,Annabella, and Alex. Still can't find him. I hear around town his back. I been gone for 3 days. Got to get back before they call Annabella. If they do. She's going to kick my ass. I would be so dead if they called her. See I stop talking to her and Alex a year ago. I still blame myself for what she and Alex went though. I hated that she had to go though that because I was on drugs so bad. I pull my car up to the house. Pray that they didn't call her. I know that I still have to deal with Manson and Ashley. I am scared of Ashley more than Manson but I am scared of Annabella the most. Anna is fire when she is pissed. God plz don't call her. I walk in to the house and yell. "I am back plz don't..." I walked in and there she was on some guys lap. Ah shit here it comes. I back up. She turns around. " Alice" She said in shock. " Ah sh** Blake I would move. Everyone back up." Mason said moving Ashely out the way. Alex, Kylie,Kyle,Sam, and Summer backed up too. Other people moved too. " Calm down princess. Don't hurt him. Let him talk." Blake said. I think I know him from somewhere. She got up. " Oh I am not going to hurt him to bad but babe I think you need to stand aside. Everyone else." If looks could kill. I would be dead. " Princess be .." He didn't get to finish what he was say. Manson cut him off. " Blake just listen and back off before you get hurt." Blake held his hands and backed up. Awe sh** I am dead. " Hey baby sis long time no see. Why are..." She cut me off. " I wonder Alec. Why I am here. Oh I know bc our so pregnant sis call me after 3 years." Stand closer to me. " Says that Cole's back and you disappear. damn it's Alec." Throwing her hands up in the air. " You don't talk to me for 3 years. And our sister calls me because you be gone 3 days with no calls." She step closer and I stand back. " You want to know how I am doing. When we first moved. I was scared to death. I meet Lilly and Rose." Pointing at two girls. " Lilly mom taught me how to fight and use weapons." She step closer again. I backed up again. " I hide in the back ground for 3 years. Scared that Cole would come up one day and says I am going to kill you today. Alec I know you think that it's your fault but damn it Alec it wasn't. I need you." She steps closer and I step back. I am close to the wall." Alex needed you. But you were here hide from us because you blame yourself." She puts her gun down and steps again and I back up again. One more step and am on the wall. Sh*. "I was happy. Until I get a phone call from Ashley worried about you. I had to stop my life and drive all the way up here. For what? Tell me Alec what did you find. Where is he?" Step closer and I step back and hit the walk. Sh** I am dead now. " Me and you together Alec. Not you by yourself. Are you trying to die. I have been though a lot. Alex been though alot. And Ashely been though a lot. And losing you would be to much." She punch me in the lip. " Can I take out my lip ring sis before you hit me again." Taking out my lip ring. " Fu** lip ring. You big fu**ing baby. You trying to go up against a whole power gang leader." Punching me in the nose. " I think you broke my nose. Sis when you learn to punch." Holding my nose. " Like I said I learn a lot of thing bro." Smile at me. Sh**, she not done yet. " Alec we made this gang. So if Cole ever came back we take him down together. Well that's what to said before you stop talking to me." Punching me in the stomach. " God my stomach. I was trying to give you a normal live Anna." Looking at her. She almost there. " Normal life. I have will always be scared. As long as he out there. I will be scared. You have no idea how many nightmares I have every nite. How many times Alex or Rose or Lilly have been there to hold me when I am crying. When it should have been you Alec only you. Why you think I have a normal life Alec." She punch my nose again. Damn it just stop bleeding. " Man Anna in the nose again. Why?" Holding the nose. " Awe boohoo you big fat baby. You want me to call your mommy and tell her I punch you. Oh that's rite. You wouldn't talk to them." Yelling at me. I just pi**ed off her off even more.Stupid me. " I am sorry Anna. plz forgive me. I was just to find him. You know I didn't do anything stupid. I have been clean 3 years. I promise you that.. I can we just talk know and you stop punching me." I beg her. " Just one more." she punch me again. Right in the lip. I spit the blood out again. " Now I am due. Come give me a hug a**hole." Opening her arms. I walked up and hugged her tight. "God I missed you little sis. So much. You don't know how much I missed you." hugging her tighter. " God I mis you too Alec. Come on I have some people for you to meet and you need to get your ugly face clean up." Walking over to everyone. Ashley already going to get the first aid kit. Kylie comes running up and jumping up on me. Know I have to deal with angry girlfriend. I am so happy to see my twin and my younger bro.