Lunch with the boys Chapter 7

Picture of Chris

Annabella Pov
Everyone was looking at us. Until I hear my brothers voice." Have you even see someone on someone back. Stop looking. Get back to what you were doing." Alex yells. Walking up to us. Uh oh. " Hey I am Alex. If you hurt my sister I will kick your ass." shaking Blake hand. " Be nice Alex." glaring at him. " I am sis. I like Blake. If he can see the real you than he is awesome." Alex laugh. " Are you sitting with us Alex." I laugh at him. " Sure." Walking with us. " Blake feed me food." Alex and Blake laugh. "A way to her heart is food." Alex laughs. We walk though the line and got our food and walk with everyone else and sit down to eat. Lilly sit down. " Ah Ashton keeps looking over here." Lilly said. Ashton is on the team with Alex. Alex doesn't get along with him and beat his a** when he found out he cheated on Lilly. Lilly and Rose are like sisters to him. He will kill anyone for them just like for me. " Ya he seen y'all hanging out and been all pi**. I told him if he said anything to you. I will beat him again." Alex said stealing her fries. " No thank u Alex. I think u and Anna scared him enough." laughing "Anna?" Jake ask. " Anna kick him in his di** and told him if he ever talk to me again that she would do worse." Laughing. Everyone else starts laugh until someone walks up. " So when did the man-who** start hanging with the sl**." We turn around and there was Ashton. Alex went to stand but Ryan got up first. " What was that you said again." Ryan said. " You heard me loud and clear. You know Li all he going to do is use you." Looking at her. " Like you did Ash. Don't ever call me Li again. That's for people important to me." She's glare at him." It's all right man-who** can have the school..." he couldn't finish what he was saying Ryan punch and punch until we hear his nose broke. " Don't ever talk about her or any of my friends again or it will be worse." Ryan said glaring at Ashton. He grad Lilly and says. " I been wanting to do this since 9th grade" than he kissed her. They stop. " Will you be my girlfriend." Ryan say. She smiled at them. " What took you so long. Yes Ryan I will be your girlfriend." she smile than they kissed again. We cheered. "Finally." me and Blake said at the same time. We start laughing again. " Y'all want to hang out with us after school." Blake ask " Alex can you get a ride home or Blake can I ride with you." I looked at Blake. "I am on my bike. Do you like bikes. I don't want to scare you." Blake said. Lilly,Rose,and Alex burst out laughing. I glared at them. "What I say." Blake looked at them crazy. " Bella loves bike. She has her own. She use to race them." Alex said "oh" Blake said and blush. The bell rings and everyone gets up. " I would love to ride your bike with you. I will hold on tight just for you.I said and kiss his cheek. Everyone stood their shock at me. I haven't been close to a guy in 3 years but I really like Blake. "See you after school. Here the keys Alex. Don't hurt my baby." Handing Alex the keys. Grab the girls and walked out. This is a good day.