Girls nite Chapter 11

Annabella Pov
Just like he said. He was right outside my class waiting for me. " Hey babe how was class. Did you go." Glaring at him. " Yes I went princess. You I will listen to what you say. I have a soft spot for you." Kissing him. Our tongue move perfect together. "Come sis. Get a room. Young eye here, young eye here" Alex yells. " Ah shut up Alex." I roll my eye. " I could it whipped." Ryan said walking up and kissing Lilly. " You are too. So can't say shit." I said laughing at Blake pouty face. "True. So true." Walking out to our cars." It's a good thing y'all rode with the boys this morning.So all we have is my car. Say bye to the boys. We will see them tomorrow. Meet up for breakfast around 11am rite." looking at everyone. "Sounds good to me." Blake said kissing me. " Bye y'all be careful. Don't nonething I wouldn't do." Glaring at Blake and Alex. " Don't worry princess. Your my one and only. No other girl for me." Kiss my head. " Ok. Come on girls. We going to Rose and than Lilly house. Bye babe, bye bro. bye boys." Kiss Blake one last time. " I will miss you princess." Kissing my forehead. Me and the girl get in my car and wave one more time. " Ok the plans are. We will go to Lilly house first. Than Rose house. Than we will go to my house and watch movie and girl stuff. Sounds good." Looking at them. " Yepp." They said at the same. " Tomorrow we will meet the boys and go shopping. Ok" Smile at they. "Yay!" They yell at the same time. " Now no cellphone tonite. When we get there we text them and tell them we will have no phone and than text them before we go to bed." Look at the pouting at. "If I can do it than you can do it too." Looking at them again. " Ok "them say at the same time.
Now we are at my house in my room. "Ok text the boys the phones up. We have the house phone if something happen. Both of your parents knows." Telling them. "ok" they say pouting. I texted Blake and Alex.

To:Blakey
From: Princess
Hey me and the girls agree that we will not have no cellphone. I will text you tonite before I go to bed. If y'all need us. Call the house phone.I miss you.Don't get in trouble. I mean it ;-). ~Bella

To: Lil Bro
From: Sis
Hey I wouldn't have my phone tonite. Call me on the house phone. Love you lil bro.
~Bella

"Ok did y'all text them. " Looking up from my phone. "Yes" said at the same time. Looking back at their phone. Than my phone goes off. A text from Blakey.A text from Alex.

To: Princess
From: Blakey
Ok princess. I will miss you too.
Don't worry we are just going to eat pizza and play video game. Text me tonite. I am thinking of making the boys give up their phone too. Talk to you later princess.

To: Blakey
From: Princess
Ok talk to later.

To: Sis
From:Lil bro
Ok love you too. Have a good girls nite.

"Ok girls give up the phone." I said with hand out. They pout and hand them over. "We will live it one night yall." Laughing at them pouting. I do miss Blake though." So Lilly go get snacks and Rose change in the bathroom and I will put the movie in.How does jump street 22." Walking to get my pjs. "ok" They said at the same time. Lilly walks down stairs and Rose in the bathroom. I change in to Blake shirt he left here and some shorts and fuzzy sock and hair in a mess bun. Rose comes out in Chris's shirt and sweat pants and her hair in a bun. Lilly comes back with snacks and changes in to Ryan shirt and no pants with her hair in a bun. I look at the clock it is 9pm, "ok let start the movie." I said playing the movie. I laid in the middle. Lilly on left and Rose on my right.
11pm, Movie just end and now we are sitting on my bed talk. " I think I am in love." Lilly said. Me and Rose looked at her in shock. " What?" We said at the same time. " Never felt like this before. Not even with Ashton. I feel butterflies when I see him or with him. I feel firework when kiss." Lilly smiled. " You are so in love and so am I." Rose said with a smile. "Me too. I smile when I see him. I miss him if he gone to long. Who would think the bad boys would be the best guys I know." I smile. " What do I do about it. Just randomly walk up to him and say hey I am in love with you. So if you want to run now you can. He the school player. What if he does feel the same way." Lilly is freaking out. "Yepp, He might be the school player but he choose you. If he wanted someone else he would have went to someone else but he wants you. Can see how much he loves you. Just by the look in his eyes and the way he smile when he see you. Don't be scare. Be happy. He doesn't even look at any girls no more. You got him. So tell him. Goes the same for you Anna. You can't let your past scare you no more. Let him in and tell him you love him." She finish smile at us. " What about Chris did you tell him." Lilly ask. " Sure did. I believe in taking chances if he doesn't say it back I understand but at least I took the chance. Love being hurt is better never love at all. We are to young to be worrying about the past and present and future. Just go for it." smile at us. Me and Lilly looked at her in shock. "One did he say it back, when,and where. Two, where that come from." Lilly said and I just nod my head. "I talk to my mom. That's what she said. I told him yesterday when we were at his house and He said he love me too. Their not the school bad boys to me. Their just.." "Misunderstand." I finish it for her. She smile "Yepp. Just like us." She smiles. "I am tired." Lilly said "Me too." I said looked at the clock. It's 12am. I pull out our phones. " Ok text them goodnite than we are going to bed." I handed then their phone and pull out mine.

To: Blakey
From: Princess
We are going to sleep goodnite. See you in the morning. Miss ya. Sweet dreams.xxx

To:lil bro
From: sis
Nite bro. See you tomorrow.

I finish and went to get ready for bed. I set my clock for 10am.Than I got a text from Alex and Blake.

To: Princess
From: Blakey
Miss you too. Good nite. Sweet dream princess. See you tomorrow.

To: Sis
From: Lil bro
Love you too. Nite.

10am, my phone goes off. I get up and take a shower. I wash my hair and body. I walk out and look in my closet for clothes. First, I need to wake Lilly and Rose. "Lilly come on wake up. Come we get to see the boys today." Lilly jump up and got in the shower first. " Rose come on wake up or Lilly steal all the hot water." As soon as I said that she jump up. "You could take a shower in Alex room. I said. She yawns " Ok be back." She said walking out. " Ok sounds good." I walk over to my closet and got my clothes. I wore a pretty lime green sundress with lime green flats.Straight my long black with a headband with a flower and little makeup.Rose walk in wearing baby blue sundress with black legging and baby blue flats. Her hair was braid to the side with light makeup. Lilly walks in wearing pink sundress with pink 2in heels. With her hair curled and little makeup. "So we all decide to wear a sundress today." I laugh. " I guess so." We all laugh. I look up at the clock. It's 10:45am. " Ok we all know that the boys are not awake." Walking down the stairs. "Haha yepp. Lets go. Walk up call." Getting in the car. "This is going to be funny day." Me and the girls laugh.