She's the one Chapter 5

Picture of Jake.

Blake Pov
I am in shock. She just hugged me. No one ever done that but my mom before. I can't believe it. I think I found my girl. " Dude I like you find your girl." Chris said. His hand on my shoulder. " Ya I think. So what are we doing now." Jake ask. " We could go to class and prank the teacher." Jake said " ya. I am bored and we can't leave. Got lunch with the girls." Ryan said. " Ok with me. Let's go." I start walking to class." started walking to class. We walk into class. Teacher was asleep. we started to walk to the back when we seen three girls in the back laughing. Than I see Holly walk up to Bella. " I heard that your hanging out with Blake but why would he want to hanging out with you." she glares at Bella. I was about to say something when I hear Bella." Maybe I was hanging out but what does it matter to you. Unlike you I enjoy being someone friend instead just to sleep with them. So why don't you go talk to someone else with that mess. I don't want your drama because if he want you. Than he would tell you. bye bye now." turn back to her friends and Holly walks always angry. She is so my girl. We walk up to them. They didn't see us. "Well it look like we have this class together too." I said. Bella turns around and smiles at us. "It looks like we do but theirs no seats." she looks around. So do I. " You could sit in my lap." smile at her. "Hmmm or I could let you stand but me being a nice person I am. I guess I can share. If you buy me food at lunch." smile at me. God they weren't kidding when they say you can fall in love at first sight."Ok deal." I said. She gets up and I sit down and she sits with me. I look over at Rose siting on Chris lap blushing. Lilly on Ryan flirting of course. They will be the first ones together I bet ya. Jake lay across our desk sing "I am so lonely." Everyone turns and looks at us. " Y'all got something better do." I yell.Glaring at them and they turn away. I look at Bella and my eye soften. She so going to be mine. I will make sure of it.