Fight Chapter 14

Bella Pov
It's 8pm and we are all at the ring waiting for Blake fight. Blake comes up to us and I hug him. " Be careful." I said kissing him. " You know I will." He went to walk away and stop. " Oh one more thing." He said and than he kiss me again but with more love and heart. It's the best kiss ever. " I love you." Than he walks away. What just happen. Alex come up beside me. My jaw still on the ground. "He really said it. You going to tell him you love him too." He looks at me. " He walked away before I could." I said sad " What you waiting for. Go after him and tell him." He said. He rite Annabella what are you waiting for. Don't let Alec or Cole hold you back anymore. With that I took off. I see Blake talk to someone. "Blake!" I yell. Don't think he heard me. " Blake." He turns around. " I love you too. Kick his ass baby." I tell him than kiss him with some much love. Like my life depend on it. " I will princess" he says and walks in the ring. " Go baby." I yell. That's the bad boy I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blake Pov
She said she loves me than told me to kick ass and that what I am going to do. " Got you a sexy girl there. Maybe after I bet you. She'll come with me." Matt said. He is 20 years old. I have beat him twice but he keeps coming back. I don't know why. "Yea I double that. She beat your ass worst the me." I smirk at him. Two thing I learn from my brother is never back down from a fight and never show any emotion. That what I do. I hear " Come baby kick his butt." And that when the bell goings off. He tries to hit first and I blocked. Than I come back and hit him jaw. Than I do left,right, left and a up cut.He tries to hit me with a round house and misses but hit me with a right. I spit out the blood and hear Ryan yelling. " Quit give the boy hope and knock him out." I look at Ryan. Matt keep missing his hits. Bella looked at Ryan confuse and than me. "Fine. Your no fun man." See Ryan take care of all my matches. You could say he like the boss. Me and Chris fight. Ryan takes care of the matches and Jake like the bodyguard. If we don't get our money. He goes in and gets it. He good with weapons. Ryan our hacker. Chris the fighter and I am the leader. That's how it work. Time to take Matt out. Left, right,left,right, and up cut and Matt is knocked out. The guy put my hand in the air and the crowd goes crazy yelling. "Bullet,Bullet,Bullet." That's my name. Bella come running up and jump on me and kiss me. " You win babe. You were awesome. I love you." She said while I put her down. " I love you too princess. Lets go party." I said " Ya" They yell. Than Bella phone rings and she picks it up. What's going on.