Morning Chapter 1

Picture of Alex

Annabella Pov

7am, My clock starts going off. My lovely bed. I don't want to leave you. "Annabella wake up. Now." my wonderful mother yells. "I am up mom. Love u too." I yell back. " You better or your brother will eat your food." she yells. I jump out of bed. " I coming." I yell. I love my food and my little brother would eat it. He is 16 years old. His name is Alex. Oh hey my name is Annabella. I am 18 years old. I have a twin brother Alec. He's not around. Something happen 3 years ago. My parents sent him away and moved us. I have a older sister Ashley but she not around either. Long story every long story. Anyways, I am sassy,smart,outgoing,and have a very short temper but in school I am the school nerd who doesn't talk to no one but my two best friends Lilly and Rose. I have to deal with the queen bee all day for 3 years. Anyways time for me to get up and go to school. I get up take a shower. Wash my hair and body. I dry off and go to my room. I put on white tee with a black hoodie that says "sweet" and skinny jeans with converse. Put my hair in a bun and little makeup. I might be a nerd on the outside but I still wear makeup and no I don't wear glass.Got my bag, phone,money, and keys. I ran down the stair to eat breakfast. Sit down next to my brother. "Morning Bella." smile at me. Alex is popular and a ladykiller. He has black hair and blue eyes and 6ft tall.He really sweet and is not a player. I love him to death. He's the only person in my family that understands me. Besides my friends. " Morning bro." smile at him. " My truck in the shop. Could you drive me today." pouty face. "Sure little bro. You know I will." Smile at him. " Do you have to call me little bro when I am tall then you." Put his plate in the sink. "Haha can't help that I am short like mom." Putting my plate in to the sunk with him. It's true me and my sister got my moms heigh and build. We do have a great body from our mom though. Alec and Alex got their heigh and built from our dad. "bye mom love you." Walking to the door. "Ok. oh I have a business trip and your dad still out of town. So it's jus yall. Your dad will be home in two days and I will be back in a week. I put a 1000 dollars in each of y'all account. Don't go crazy plz. Alex if you have a party plz make sure it's clean before your father gets home and Anna keep an eye on him and the house plz. love yall." mom says. My mom and dad are pretty cool parents. They know how it is to be a teenager so if they go out of town they will let is have party as long as it doesn't get to crazy. Moms a fashion designer and my father a big time lawyer. So they traveler alot. They get scared because what happen 3 years ago but they know that me and Alex are smart and know how protect our self. "Ok mom. I love you be careful. I will look out for him." Hugging her. " Thanks mom. Love you be carful." Alex said hugging her. We walk out the door and to my car. I own a car, truck, a jeep and a bike. Yea I know a lot but I am a daddy's girl and what I ask for I get. No I am not spoiled. Alex has 3 cars to but he only allowed one for now because he got in trouble couple weeks ago. Beat these guy butt for call me a names. Mom said he should have told her instead it was crazy. Guy went to the hospital with two broken ribs and a broken nose. Alec teach him how to fight before he left. I love my bro though. I told sorry. He is the best. We get in to the car and off to school we go.