Old friends Chapter 17

Picture of Ashley.

Bella Pov
8 hours later, we pull into a mansion. It's was huge. " They all live here together it's huge. Now stand back when we get out. I got someone a** to kick." I said pi** off. Mason was to watch out for him. Keep him away from Cole until I could come back. Mason is Alec one of best friends and second hand man. He knew what would happen if Alec found out Cole was back and now he going to get it. "Anna don't do nonething stupid. You know Alec when get want he wants. No matter what he had to do." Pull the car up to see everyone outside and far away from Manson. "He had one job Alex and he didn't do it." Getting out the car and go up to Manson and getting in his face. He was a big guy. 6'3 and tough. Best fighter I know. " What happen Manson. I gave you one job. You know Cole was in town. Why not call me. You know what Alec would do. You know what would happen." I said. Grabbing his shirt. He awesome married to Ashley. They got married a year before we left. " You promise to protect him." i said. while he huge me and me crying. " I know Lady bug." His nickname for me since I was little. Manson is 24 years old like my sister. We know him since I was 4 years old. Him and Alec been best friends since than. Ashley and Manson has were dating 6 years and than got married 4 years ago. He is like another big brother. "I am so sorry. I don't know how he got away from me." Looking at me. " I know I am sorry I flipped on you" Smiling at him. " It's ok. I understand. Your still as crazy as your sister and you look just like her."Laughing at me. " Hay I am not crazy." Turning around to see my sister. She pregnant. No way. " Sissy" I ran to me and Alex run to her and hug her tight. While she cries. " I have missed y'all some much." We all cry. I look at her. " Your pregnant." I said. " Yep it's a girl. We're name her Bella." She said. I wanted to cry again. " Anna." I turn to see Kylie and Summer running to me. They were my best friends when I leaves here. I knew them since I was in diapers. "Ky,Sum. I miss yall." hugging them tight. "We miss you too Anna." They say and than they hug Alex. " What about us." I turn to see Sam and Kyle. Both Alec best friends. Sam and Summer twin and Kyle is Kylie twin. " Y'all are so tall." I hug them laughing. " Your just short." Laughing at me. Alex does a bro hug with them.I turn to Blake and the crew. I turn beck to Manson. " Let's go inside." Every walk inside. We all sit on the couch. " Gang this is Blake Knight my boyfriend and Cole brother but he's out to get Cole too." Blake told them why. " I like him. He makes you happy. I can see it." Ash says " That's what I said" Alex said sitting by Ash. " This is Lilly and Rose my best friends." I point to the girls. " And this Ryan,Chris, and Jake. Blake best friends and mine." pointing to the boys. " Nice to meet you all." Ash said I look at Manson. " Now what happen." He was about to tell me when the door open and someone walks in. " I am back don't call....." I turn around and there my twin brother. "Alec"